The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7520
Original post by TheBBQ
Oh bloody hell some diplomat you are! So biased :tongue: and nobody made you chief diplomat!!

What, can't I have my own political views too? It's not like it affects how I negotiate :tongue: I'm self appointed - I'm the only one with enough conviction and belief in our unity to get any success out of these conferences :smug:

Original post by Padwas
lol the indians have taken over the pak society

It's not invasion, it's assimilation :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7521
Original post by chocolatesauce
OMG you've reached 200 quotes, wooo hoooo!!!!! pfffttt I'm probably going to grow more than an inch and by the obvious- eating Indian food :tongue:

Tbh girls don't grown much if at all after 15 so.. :rolleyes:

:lol: I eat loads of Indian but don't gain weight, not always the case!
Reply 7522
Original post by Ornlu
What, can't I have my own political views too? It's not like it affects how I negotiate :tongue: I'm self appointed - I'm the only one with enough convcition and belief in our unity to get any success out of these conferences :smug:

It's not invasion, it's assimilation :rolleyes:

bull stop taking us in you have your own society I'm trying to close this one down
Reply 7523
Original post by Padwas
bull stop taking us in you have your own society I'm trying to close this one down

If Indians and Pakistanis work together, we can all help reach that 10000 post count and get a shiny new Pak-Soc... isn't that what you wanted? :smug:
Reply 7524
Original post by Ornlu
If Indians and Pakistanis work together, we can all help reach that 10000 post count and get a shiny new Pak-Soc... isn't that what you wanted? :smug:

fine …...
Reply 7525
Original post by Padwas
fine …...

Chief Diplomat Ornlu, bringing communities together since 1995 :cool:
Original post by TheBBQ

actually its 18
Reply 7527
Original post by Ornlu
Chief Diplomat Ornlu, bringing communities together since 1995 :cool:

padwas chief of keepingthepeace :smile:
Original post by Ornlu
I refrain from calling myself Indian - I only ever call myself East Punjabi :tongue:

Like, Maj, I have more in common with you than say someone from the South of India; even if you don't wear a Kortah Pajamah :rolleyes:

I prefer to call it a Shalwaar Kameez (we are talking about the a same thing here right :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7529
stop reping me :angry:
Original post by Padwas
padwas chief of keepingthepeace :smile:

Haha, that's cute that you think you could handle such a position

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7531
Original post by majmuh24
Haha, that's cute that you think you could handle such a position

Posted from TSR Mobile

its nice to see your back ……… not :smile:
Reply 7532
Original post by Ornlu
The thing is I could never tell if I was getting drunk because whenever I got tipsy, it happened to be really late as well, so being tired and tipsy made me sluggish anyway :dontknow: The thing is, I'm so scared of getting drunk (because I never want to be in a position where I can't reasonably control myself) that I'm constantly reminding myself not to get drunk, doing the alphabet backwards in my head, doing balance tests... It does sound a bit obsessive and overly self-concious now that I've typed that out :K:

Hmmm, I've never had that fear. I've got this (arrogant) belief that I'm very good at handling drugs in general and I had tried some before trying alcohol so I wasn't worried.

Chances are, you'll be fine, go for it, just once!
Reply 7533
I prefer to call it a Shalwaar Kameez (we are talking about the a same thing here right :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shalwaar Kameez is a little bit looser, I thought - My mum says that there is a difference between the two :confused:

Btw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj055qdb63M
Original post by Padwas
its nice to see your back ……… not :smile:

What have you got against my back?

I'll always be back, me and Ornlu are like bruddas from another mudda, been tight from long back ygm fam
Reply 7535
Original post by Ggmu!
Hmmm, I've never had that fear. I've got this (arrogant) belief that I'm very good at handling drugs in general and I had tried some before trying alcohol so I wasn't worried.

Chances are, you'll be fine, go for it, just once!

It's probably because I've always been so reserved all my life and am rather careful about what I say around people (usually anyway) - I just don't like the idea of maybe letting my thoughts or feelings slip out of my mouth.
Maybe one day; I don't consider myself a drinker, since I almost never drink :tongue:
Reply 7536

I'll always be back, me and Ornlu are like bruddas from another mudda, been tight from long back ygm fam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_q8L8Tksd8
Original post by pureandmodest
hii?

It's been a long time!

Original post by Awais3r
Hi Pakistani's i dont like you guys very much and you guys chat too much, Bakwaas. Abbi bas karo please :smile:

I don't like you either :tongue: Welcome! :smile: Also

Noor90
x

Thanks for letting me know you're safe. See PM :smile:

Original post by SophF_rth
Hahaha, that's good! I was worried :wink:

Taaaaaa! I don't like jalebis though :'(

Haha, I might go around and join all the societies in that case! :wink:

Well we have English delicacies as well :biggrin:

Original post by varunjog89
Hi, I'm Indian. Can we all be friends?

No :biggrin: Yeah course :smile:
Original post by lilmissshady
I'm sure nobody here was offended by your 'joke'...except me :frown:

Oh :frown: I think he did mean it as a joke shady! Also, nice that you're posting again. Hope every thing is well :smile:

Original post by lilmissshady
I'm afraid I'm not eligible to become a sacrifice for this ritual of yours...I'm Pakistani/Kashmiri :smile: myself :h:
btw there are some really fine females down at the Indian soc :wink:

Leave me alone now (I'm good friends with the mod here, just so you know lol)

I was joking lol there's noway I'd be offended by that considering I rarely post here :/

So what you're saying is, that you can be a sacrifice for a ritual for me, considering we live in the same damn town :tongue:

Im not Pakistani but are you open to Indians on here too?

Original post by Awais3r
That's good :smile: and Pakistani/kashmiri's FTW. Eff The Rest We The Best (astagfirullah) its just joke we all equal.

Some are obviously more equal than others :tongue:
Original post by Ornlu
Oi, I neither believe in sacrifices or rituals, thank you very much :colonhash:
Kashmiri, ay? How exotic :sexface:
Indeed - they will make fine wives for their Pakistani husbands :colone:

De_Moniez is my homeboi too, ya kna :tongue:

Thanks :smile: Though if you're talking about prettiness, I think yes Kashmiri girls are quite attractive - alongisde Arab/Persian girls :biggrin: and especially in "Eastern dress" for some reason lol

Original post by Awais3r
Leave me alone as my fellow Kashmiri said and i say the same. :smile:

Woooh KAshmiri :biggrin:

Original post by peachypeaches
hiya, i'm new to student room
wanna join this society :biggrin:

Welcome :smile:

Make sure you keep it halaal at uni because your parents WILL find out exactly what you've been doing (I still don't know how they do it :dontknow:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could quite honestly do what I want, and my parents would never know :biggrin: Though Im a "good son" :innocent: :biggrin:

She doesn't need to be, all Asian parents will find out and beat the shizzle into you if they find out you have been doing any activities they disapprove of :ninja:

Although it doesn't need to be kept halal then if she's not Muslim... :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not mine :biggrin:

Original post by Ornlu
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CHAPPAL IS? THIS KID AIN'T EVEN FROM THE SAME CONTINENT AS US ASDFGHJKL;'# :zomg::zomg::zomg::zomg:

Tbf, I don't understand a lot of things myself...

Original post by IqraHaq
Seems like a party in here today :tongue:
:party:

It's actually quite busy lol

you keep saying stuff will affect me badly because I'm small!!!! I want to know what being drunk feels like :tongue:....

I think technically, Ill be ever so slightly tipsy tomorrow :biggrin: (They're taking a pint of blood from me) :biggrin:

Original post by TheBBQ

I hope they police haven't found you yet :biggrin:
Reply 7538

[video="youtube;1d5Q0vXbODs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d5Q0vXbODs[/video]
Reply 7539
Original post by de_monies
It's been a long time!

I don't like you either :tongue: Welcome! :smile: Also

Thanks for letting me know you're safe. See PM :smile:

Well we have English delicacies as well :biggrin:

Oh :frown: I think he did mean it as a joke shady! Also, nice that you're posting again. Hope every thing is well :smile:

So what you're saying is, that you can be a sacrifice for a ritual for me, considering we live in the same damn town :tongue:

Some are obviously more equal than others :tongue:

Thanks :smile: Though if you're talking about prettiness, I think yes Kashmiri girls are quite attractive - alongisde Arab/Persian girls :biggrin: and especially in "Eastern dress" for some reason lol

Woooh KAshmiri :biggrin:

Welcome :smile:

I could quite honestly do what I want, and my parents would never know :biggrin: Though Im a "good son" :innocent: :biggrin:

Not mine :biggrin:

Tbf, I don't understand a lot of things myself...

It's actually quite busy lol

I think technically, Ill be ever so slightly tipsy tomorrow :biggrin: (They're taking a pint of blood from me) :biggrin:

I hope they police haven't found you yet :biggrin:

are you the moderator that blue carded me for a post on this thread a few minutes ago?
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest