The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8320
Original post by IqraHaq
Warm chocolate fudge cake and ice cream is muuuuuuuuuch better :drool:

Why stop there.. just mix them together??? :love:

Original post by coolgirlaamy
ahh, i love wedding gulab jaman too so I always go to the waiters and try to get another bowl since they are so awesome :smile:

Lol I always eat about 4-5 and then go home feeling sick... but it's so worth it :biggrin:
Reply 8321
Original post by zubz91
Their are many things that Pakistan did, and i believe that the bangladeshi brothers werent given enough rights . But i do believe India exploited this forming Mukti bahni etc.

The occupation and the genocide is the elephant in the room, forget what India did.

What happened, happened. No matter what commission says, it happened and everyone knows who was responsible. Everyone knows India did no wrong here and Pakistan did all the wrong here. It happened and was real.

It's not hard to admit, it's true. I don't deny human rights abuses by Indian troops in Kashmir because they're real.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gulab jamun eating competition
Reply 8323
Original post by Ggmu!
No, you're wrong.
I wasn't there during WW2, does that mean there is no proof? This is the attitude people don't like.

When we talk about Bluestar, we don't say "you weren't there forget it". We open up and tell the truth whether our government want to or not. Who are the biggest critics of Hindu terrorists in India? Hindus. We have no problem criticising ourself, something that lacks in Pakistanis (from personal experience). Some can't forget it because it resulted in a huge loss of life and a MASSIVE gap in the Bengali population.

And it did happen. It was really bad. Worse than any conflict in the Middle East, which I'm sure Pakistanis feel a lot sadder about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

this was a more private genocide so the majority of people involved would have been either on one side or the other ..no neutrals like ww2
Reply 8324
Original post by daindian
No this is much better lol

I need that in my life!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by TheBBQ
Why stop there.. just mix them together??? :love:

Lol I always eat about 4-5 and then go home feeling sick... but it's so worth it :biggrin:

You fatty!!!!!!
Reply 8325
Original post by IqraHaq
Warm chocolate fudge cake and ice cream is muuuuuuuuuch better :drool:

warm chocolate fugue cake with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream with toffee sauce ………….. its like ….problems or details :colondollar: :wink:
Reply 8326
Original post by Padwas
this was a more private genocide so the majority of people involved would have been either on one side or the other ..no neutrals like ww2

Not too sure how that's related to what I said? That doesn't change how real it was and who was to blame.

I'm not trying to make this an anti Pakistan thing at all. It's just a case of right and wrong. I say the same thing to British people who think intervention in the middle East was a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8327
Original post by IqraHaq
I need that in my life!!!!!!!!!!

You fatty!!!!!!

Chocolate fudge cake with gulab jamun toppings in vanilla ice cream??

If I'm fat then so are you!! Fatty pride!!!
Reply 8328
Original post by Padwas
warm chocolate fugue cake with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream with toffee sauce ………….. its like ….problems or details :colondollar: :wink:

OMG! I know!!! It's not fair! I have chocolate fudge cake lying in the kitchen downstairs but I'm not allowed to have some till tmrw :cry2:
Reply 8329
Original post by Ggmu!
Not too sure how that's related to what I said? That doesn't change how real it was and who was to blame.

I'm not trying to make this an anti Pakistan thing at all. It's just a case of right and wrong. I say the same thing to British people who think intervention in the middle East was a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know lol all I'm saying is there is no proof that pakistan government targeted certain groups
Reply 8330
Original post by IqraHaq
OMG! I know!!! It's not fair! I have chocolate fudge cake lying in the kitchen downstairs but I'm not allowed to have some till tmrw :cry2:

:colone: i have a double chocolate muffin downstairs awaiting my attention :colone:
Reply 8331
Original post by Padwas
:colone: i have a double chocolate muffin downstairs awaiting my attention :colone:

Stop making me jealous :unimpressed:
Reply 8332
Are we talking about the Pakistani massacre and rape of Bengali citizens?
Reply 8333
Original post by TheBBQ
Chocolate fudge cake with gulab jamun toppings in vanilla ice cream??

If I'm fat then so are you!! Fatty pride!!!

:woo: fatties!!!!
Reply 8334
Original post by Ornlu
Are we talking about the Pakistani massacre and rape of Bengali citizens?

:facepalm2: dont get involved …me and iqra are discussing food feel free to join :smile:
havent been here in a long time
Reply 8336
Original post by Padwas
:facepalm2: dont get involved …me and iqra are discussing food feel free to join :smile:

But I came here to talk about something different :frown: On the Ind-Soc, 95% of what they talk about is food and cricket! :laugh:
Reply 8337
Original post by IqraHaq
:woo: fatties!!!!

:u: I am so hungry now..
Original post by TheBBQ
:u: I am so hungry now..

Bruv just cos Ur fam don't feed you
hi guysss

Latest