The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
They are still giving out interviews! I received one earlier today for next week Wednesday (very short notice!) so dw I'm sure you'll hear soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 361
oh sorry I meant hear about offers! sorry for confusion
Reply 362
so in addition to the 60 offers that have already been given out - is it 100 more still to be given?
Reply 363
Original post by cwctam
so in addition to the 60 offers that have already been given out - is it 100 more still to be given?

Yup, you shall hear before the end of march

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 364
Original post by Dreamszx
Yup, you shall hear before the end of march

Posted from TSR Mobile

any idea whether in early or mid march?
Reply 365
Original post by cwctam
any idea whether in early or mid march?

Depends on how they've sorted it out
Might go alphabetical, might be by the date you came, might do all rejections then all offers (or vise verca) or it might just be completely random! We will have to wait and see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview on the 3rd march :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 367
Original post by Greg Robertson

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations Greg :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 368

Posted from TSR Mobile
congrats! !! when you're there and youre told when you should hear , do you mind sayin on here thanks
Original post by ImAz
Congratulations Greg :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by cwctam
congrats! !! when you're there and youre told when you should hear , do you mind sayin on here thanks

Thanks guys. Yeah no problem at all, I will let everyone know what I'm told regarding dates. How did you find your interview?
Reply 370
Original post by Cookie17
They are still giving out interviews! I received one earlier today for next week Wednesday (very short notice!) so dw I'm sure you'll hear soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG same! :biggrin:
Reply 371
Original post by Tentomon
OMG same! :biggrin:

See you there! What time is yours??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372
Thanks guys. Yeah no problem at all, I will let everyone know what I'm told regarding dates. How did you find your interview?

It's hard to say, definitely my most difficult. But the interviewers and Teresa were dead down to Earth and nice so it put me at ease

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 373
Original post by ImAz
It's hard to say, definitely my most difficult. But the interviewers and Teresa were dead down to Earth and nice so it put me at ease

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why was it difficult if the interviewers were nice :frown: I thought they were nice too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 374
Original post by Cookie17

Posted from TSR Mobile

AHH congrats!!! I had mine in December! u'll be fine! u prepared?
Original post by ImAz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed yours went well and that mine will do the same! I have kings on Wednesday, not looking forward to that so much. Then I can concentrate on Manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 376
Fingers crossed yours went well and that mine will do the same! I have kings on Wednesday, not looking forward to that so much. Then I can concentrate on Manchester.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a mature applicant right? I'm sure you'll ace both of them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImAz
You're a mature applicant right? I'm sure you'll ace both of them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am, turned 30 two days ago haha.
Cheers mate, I shall update with how it went after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 378
Yeah I am, turned 30 two days ago haha.
Cheers mate, I shall update with how it went after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
good luck!:biggrin:
Reply 379
To all those wondering when they will hear back. Mrs Smith said she's got a 100 offers to make, 60 have already been made, and that we will hear back on the 31st March. Also there are still more interviews to give out. Good luck everyone! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest