The Student Room Group

Dentistry

Hi, i'm interested in dentistry but i'm yet to get work experience however have been involved social action projects like NCS and research programs such as aiming for oxford. I'm working towards getting work experience at a local care home as its proving to be difficult to secure on in a dental practice. I'm not sure if my work experience will be sufficient enough

I'm mostly looking to apply to Manchester and Bristol but i have the predicted grades of AAAC (AAA in maths and further maths and chemistry, C in physics).

If i do good on my UCAT do you think i have a chance?
yes but also a uni like manchester heavily takes GCSE's in consideration so keep that in mind.
online work experience is accepted for dentistry and there's many free programs online.
Original post by jennaa21
yes but also a uni like manchester heavily takes GCSE's in consideration so keep that in mind.
online work experience is accepted for dentistry and there's many free programs online.

I have decent gcse 988887766 probably not as good in comparison to other applicants. Im entering Y13 do you think theres any dentistry courses i can complete before the uni deadline?

Quick Reply

Latest