The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by haleeema
To all those wondering when they will hear back. Mrs Smith said she's got a 100 offers to make, 60 have already been made, and that we will hear back on the 31st March. Also there are still more interviews to give out. Good luck everyone! :smile:

aw ok thank you for letting us know! eurgh on the 31st march she said?! thats so late. will All of them be given out then?
Reply 381
Did anyone have an interview at Manchester at around 1pm today? I was the student that gave you a tour.
Reply 382
I wonder how many they're interviewing in total. Anyone have any idea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
To all those wondering when they will hear back. Mrs Smith said she's got a 100 offers to make, 60 have already been made, and that we will hear back on the 31st March. Also there are still more interviews to give out. Good luck everyone! :smile:

Is that 100 offers overall?
So the 60 offers made so far are from the December batch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Original post by ImAz

Posted from TSR Mobile

The way I interpreted it was that she's making 160 offers in total, she's already made 60 offers from December.
Reply 385
Original post by cwctam
aw ok thank you for letting us know! eurgh on the 31st march she said?! thats so late. will All of them be given out then?

No worries, I think the last date of interviews is around the 15th so they do need the time to make a decision :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by D4rth
Did anyone have an interview at Manchester at around 1pm today? I was the student that gave you a tour.

I was, didn't realise you were both first years haha
Original post by cwctam
good luck!:biggrin:

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So if you had an interview in the Nov/Dec batch and weren't one of the 60 offer holders it's a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImAz

Posted from TSR Mobile

So if you had an interview in the Nov/Dec batch and weren't one of the 60 offer holders it's a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kaumal123

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, anyone who has been interviewed before the 31st March has a shot at an offer, whether you were in the first or second batch.
If you haven't had an interview yet then it's a rejection, it's just not been updated yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait no it's not haha sorry guys! My bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
Just wish Teresa could see how much I want to study at Manchester 😩
Can't imagine myself doing the course anywhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 394
I was, didn't realise you were both first years haha

Yea, dont worry about it, I know I look like a mature, competant 5th year.
Original post by D4rth

Will you be showing people around on the 3rd?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 396
Original post by D4rth

Hahah, How are you D4rth? Enjoying the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Original post by ImAz
Hahah, How are you D4rth? Enjoying the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea it's going alright, just a lot of biology which, after a-levels I never wanted to do ever again, but oh well. I've just been counting down, 10 more weeks at university till we are done for the year!

I really enjoy the clinical sessions as that is when you actually feel like a dentist.
Reply 398
Original post by Greg Robertson
Will you be showing people around on the 3rd?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually am, around 3
Reply 399
Had an interview today and everyone was so lovely! They will be giving another 100 offers at the end of march so not long now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest