The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hopefulgrad14
That's a complete guess, that is actually of no use to anyone, as you're making people who haven't heard back feel awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry! Didn't mean to make anyone feel bad - i haven't received any news myself
That's a complete guess, that is actually of no use to anyone, as you're making people who haven't heard back feel awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It might not be, a medical student friend of mine at Barts stated the same thing - it could be true.

Original post by choudhury
I think they're going to better marks from the interview to lower ones! Not entirely sure though but it's my best guess

What's your background? Are you a graduate?
Original post by General Maximus
It might not be, a medical student friend of mine at Barts stated the same thing - it could be true.

What's your background? Are you a graduate?

Yes it /could/ be true but what could also be true is they're picking people on whether their interview finished on an odd number of the minute or an even..

These could all be true but Id rather not be told something with literally no known knowledge behind it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got the rejection on track, it updated at 16.43.

I'm not too worried, i had three interviews this year so I only have to work on my interview skills really.

I'm a graduate by the way, oh and this is for the A100.
Reply 3004
Original post by AnJuM218

I'm not too worried, i had three interviews this year so I only have to work on my interview skills really.

Urh. Me too, here comes the gap year...

You had any offers?

Hi sorry to hear that.... Does this mean you guys are on waiting list as they said they would send a rejection outright on Ucas and an email to say if your on a waiting list .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it /could/ be true but what could also be true is they're picking people on whether their interview finished on an odd number of the minute or an even..

These could all be true but Id rather not be told something with literally no known knowledge behind it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand you, it's a stressful time and we need all the support we can get as opposed to negative comments. He is in the same situation as us.

Just remember, if you are truly dedicated, you will become anything you want, which includes a medical student and a doctor. It's going to be fine.

Original post by ladams

You had any offers?

Sorry to hear that guys!
Were they both at 16:43?
Original post by ladams

You had any offers?

Nope, i got rejected from kings post interview a month ago and I'll hear back from warwick next month, so i still have a chance.

I applied to Soton but they've just forgotten me so I'm guessing it's a rejection.

I might just work for a year whilst reapplying, try to enjoy a break from learning lol.
Original post by hello101
Hi sorry to hear that.... Does this mean you guys are on waiting list as they said they would send a rejection outright on Ucas and an email to say if your on a waiting list .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything from barts yet, just got a notification on track. I'm just going to accept it as an outright rejection as some unis don't feel the need to send rejection emails.
Original post by Matthew150
Sorry to hear that guys!

Have you heard back?

Seems like a rejection day today :P
It's frustrating.,

I feel bad for other people - I will probably be next then T_T
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3011
Offer from Barts A101 via Track update at 16:33 :smile:
Original post by XingBairong
Have you heard back?

Seems like a rejection day today :P
It's frustrating.,

I feel bad for other people - I will probably be next then T_T

I haven't heard back yet, it's very nerve-wracking!

Original post by mzoorw

Well done!
Original post by mzoorw

Well done!

I haven't heard back yet, it's very nerve-wracking!

Well done!

Same here - have you heard back from other places?

I'll change my word, I think it's GEP day today.
And they say they don't give offers in particular order!
Original post by XingBairong
Well done!

Same here - have you heard back from other places?

I'll change my word, I think it's GEP day today.
And they say they don't give offers in particular order!

Yeah, I'm on 3 rejections, so all my hopes rest on Barts!
Reply 3015
offer for grad :smile:
Reply 3016
Sorry to hear that guys!

Mine was 16:49.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3017
Nope, i got rejected from kings post interview a month ago and I'll hear back from warwick next month, so i still have a chance.

I applied to Soton but they've just forgotten me so I'm guessing it's a rejection.

I might just work for a year whilst reapplying, try to enjoy a break from learning lol.

Good luck, me too ~ any ideas of what you'll do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone, have all offers for A100 school leavers been given out? Barts was my favourite choice, I really loved the uni, and they were so nice at my interview... I'm doing IB, in my second year and I really want an offer more than anything right now.
Original post by Digimon97
Hello everyone, have all offers for A100 school leavers been given out? Barts was my favourite choice, I really loved the uni, and they were so nice at my interview... I'm doing IB, in my second year and I really want an offer more than anything right now.

I don't think so, both me and a friend who are also A100 school leavers haven't heard back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending