The Student Room Group

Who is worst putin, hitler or stalin.

I was just wondering. I think it has to be hitler. Who do you think TSR.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Putin is a genius, lol.
Stalin in my opinion
Putin isn't even a contestant in this.

Hitler and Stalin are a couple of steps ahead.
Reply 4
I think it is obviously Hitler.
I'd say Stalin. You should replace Putin with someone like Mao maybe.
Stalin or Hitler

Hitler or Stalin??????

Putin is clever though!
Reply 7
Stalin, then Hitler and, much further down, Putin. Putin may be a dick, but he is nowhere near as deranged or self-obsessed as the other two.
Stalin.
Stalin.

Yeah, Hitler was awful. Like really awful. And Vlad Putins an idiot. But Stalin has to be at the top.
Reply 10
stalin
hitler was a prick to certain groups but stalin was a "universal prick"
Stalin. If Hitler was about as bad as they got, then Stalin was the man who trained him.
Original post by Monkey.Man
stalin
hitler was a prick to certain groups but stalin was a "universal prick"

At least he was an equal opportunities prick.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I was just wondering. I think it has to be hitler. Who do you think TSR.

In my opinion Hitler and Stalin were both bad dictators, but Hitler was the worst of them because of the holocaust.
Reply 14
Stalin imo.
Hitler of course. How on Earth people here can put Stalin ahead of him is amazing. Stalin murdered whoever was in his way, if they got out of his way or were not in his way in the first place they would be left alone. Hitler on the other hand actively sought out a specific group of people (who were no obstacle to him) because he viewed them as sub-human and something that needed to be cleansed. The first is extremely sick, the second is almost pure evil.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheGuy117
Hitler of course. How on Earth people here can put Stalin ahead of him is amazing. Stalin murdered whoever was in his way, if they got out of his way or were not in his way in the first place they would be left alone. Hitler on the other hand actively sought out a specific group of people (who were no obstacle to him) because he viewed them as sub-human and something that needed to be cleansed. The first is extremely sick, the second is almost pure evil.

Stalin deliberately and consciously killed millions of his own people through a man-made famine, while he was selling millions of tons of grain internationally and leaving more grain to rot in silo's. Stalin had his own slave workforce, mainly consisting of people who resisted him, that he used to build pointless vanity projects like canals that spent almost all of the year frozen over, killing millions in the building. Stalin was as evil as Hitler.
Original post by DaveSmith99
Stalin deliberately and consciously killed millions of his own people through a man-made famine, while he was selling millions of tons of grain internationally and leaving more grain to rot in silo's. Stalin had his own slave workforce, mainly consisting of people who resisted him, that he used to build pointless vanity projects like canals that spent almost all of the year frozen over, killing millions in the building. Stalin was as evil as Hitler.

Not targeted at a specific group of people.

i.e Got in his way?

Like I said, he was outstandingly sick. But targeting a set group of people, essentially torturing them, before throwing them into human ovens to "cleanse" the world is without a doubt more evil.
Original post by TheGuy117
Not targeted at a specific group of people.

i.e Got in his way?

Like I said, he was outstandingly sick. But targeting a set group of people, essentially torturing them before throwing them into human ovens to "cleanse" the world is without a doubt more evil.

Stalin often ordered collective punishment of various nationalities and races, he also used mass deportation to ethnically cleanse areas of peoples he didn't like, killing millions upon million in the process.

Quick Reply

Latest