if a guy touch your butt what does it mean

hi if a guy touch your ass what does that mean

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi

Original post by nbjhl
hi if a guy touch your ass what does that mean
it means you now have cooties
The fact I'm reading this mess on a student site at 15:00. I blame Putin.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
The fact I'm reading this mess on a student site at 15:00. I blame Putin.

well that was uncalled for
It should mean harassment but that depends who you are and whether you want to be touched by a random man. If someone did that to me, sure it feels like my body is being abused, but if someone finds me that alluring I'd probably see it as a form of empowerment too. Our society always seems to have an a+b=c mentality, but we're not all wired the same way.
Original post by bigplongus
well that was uncalled for

Butt OP arsekd so I gave my opinion.
Butt OP arsekd so I gave my opinion.

Your face is uncalled for
-blue unicorn
Original post by bigplongus
Your face is uncalled for
-blue unicorn

You and yo mama are uncalled for.
(edited 1 year ago)
if you consented, it probably means you're shagging, if you didn't, that's assault.
Before purchasing livestock, a buyer may wish to conduct a cursory physical examination. It could be a good sign that they are genuinely interested in purchasing your donkey.

Similarly, a quick once over of a water butt can reveal damage that might cause trouble down the line.
You and yo mama are uncalled for.

leo? hey leo, that punk owes me money
Original post by Admit-One
Before purchasing livestock, a buyer may wish to conduct a cursory physical examination. It could be a good sign that they are genuinely interested in purchasing your donkey.

Similarly, a quick once over of a water butt can reveal damage that might cause trouble down the line.

PRSOM :rofl3:

Good one.
if thiswas posted on forums like reddit i swear you would be crucified for comparing women body to objects that men buy. You would have called a misogynist, an incel...
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Ackhnologia
Good one.
if thiswas posted on forums like reddit i swear you would be crucified for comparing women body to objects that men buy. You would have called a misogynist, an incel...

Have you used reddit...? This is the kind of stuff that comes up there all the time.

Also more likely one would be crucified by the subreddit mods for going off topic or posting something funnier than they do.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Ackhnologia
Good one.

I think I’ve established enough credibility here so that people know where the humour in that post comes from, ie. not likening anyone to an animal.

Suspect I won’t be giving Reddit a go anytime soon though.
Original post by artful_lounger
Have you used reddit...? This is the kind of stuff that comes up there all the time.

Also more likely one would be crucified by the subreddit mods for going off topic or posting something funnier than they do.

Yes
i do use reddit
and completely agree with you
the mods are so biased.
getting banned is as easy as saying hello. You can even get shadow banned. Which is the worst. Because you do not realise it unless someone else point out to you. You will comment on threads, thinking your answer is there, while it has actually been deleted...
I think I’ve established enough credibility here so that people know where the humour in that post comes from, ie. not likening anyone to an animal.

Suspect I won’t be giving Reddit a go anytime soon though.

oh okay i got it.

Yes i can understand that
Reddit is definitely a website made for encouraging irrationality over rationality...
Love how the conversation went to reddit
It means you get to kick his in return.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending