Reply 540
Original post by ankito1
No reply yet!

Same here! The wait is awful! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for pre-dental year! :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Beth_Davies_
Offer for pre-dental year! :biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats!!:biggrin: same here for the 6 year too, we were in the same interview!:smile: is it just me with a very vague offer or do you know if a lot of people have had the same..? X
Original post by Kirsty_Louise27
Congrats!!:biggrin: same here for the 6 year too, we were in the same interview!:smile: is it just me with a very vague offer or do you know if a lot of people have had the same..? X

My offer was really good, just have to get the grades in the summer! I just have to choose which uni now, I'm not sure about the way Manchester teach it? All the problem based learning stuff... :confused:
Reply 544
everyone reckon we'll defo hear tmro?
Reply 545
Original post by cwctam
everyone reckon we'll defo hear tmro?

I really hope so this wait has been looong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 546
Offer from Manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats!! What time did u get ur offer?
Reply 548
Original post by jrh0211
Offer from Manchester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! The feeling is so good!! Heres a fb page if you're interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/487431091361787/
Reply 549
got an offer!!!!!!!!!! received email at 4:30pm
Reply 550
I haven't heard anything yet, do you think it'll be a rejection now? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 551
Original post by heens
I haven't heard anything yet, do you think it'll be a rejection now? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, it's not looking good tbh well I don't know what to think haha! But the other day people's track changed and today Teresa has emailed them about offers.

How did you think your interview went?:smile:
Reply 552
Got an offer today! I was interviewed on the last day of interviews (17th of March) and received my offer at 14:45 and it appeared on UCAS at 19:31. Hope this is of any help. Good luck!
Reply 553
Original post by haleeema
Same, it's not looking good tbh well I don't know what to think haha! But the other day people's track changed and today Teresa has emailed them about offers.

How did you think your interview went?:smile:

Gahh wish they'd just let me know what their verdict was! I thought it went alright to be honest but I'm having second thoughts now! :frown:

What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 554
Original post by heens
Gahh wish they'd just let me know what their verdict was! I thought it went alright to be honest but I'm having second thoughts now! :frown:

What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well they have been rejecting too, so I don't think it's a case of saving all the rejections till the end, well we hope not! Ermmm I thought it went really bad tbh, group interview was good but it was definitely my worst interview so I shouldn't be too surprised if it is a rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 555
Well they have been rejecting too, so I don't think it's a case of saving all the rejections till the end, well we hope not! Ermmm I thought it went really bad tbh, group interview was good but it was definitely my worst interview so I shouldn't be too surprised if it is a rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got rejected by Manchester :frown: Oh well, Sheffield here I come! :biggrin: Adios Mancunians!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 556
Original post by heens
Just got rejected by Manchester :frown: Oh well, Sheffield here I come! :biggrin: Adios Mancunians!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww no! Have fun in Sheffield, I'm pretty excited now to move out of it haha. I got an offer from Manchester, still a bit ausbs! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 557
Aww no! Have fun in Sheffield, I'm pretty excited now to move out of it haha. I got an offer from Manchester, still a bit ausbs! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! And you in Manchester! :smile: haha I was like that when I got my Sheffield offer, I cried! :colondollar: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, congrats on the offer :smile: When did you hear from them?
I wonder if they've given all the offers out, and are now just giving the rejections :frown:

Edit: Just saw your post on the other thread haha never mind!
WELL DONE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
When was ur interview futuredentist? Mine was on 05 dec and still havent heard :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest