Scroll to see replies

Yeah ask away!lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and thank u!lolxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jst seen da question at end!lol dats tryin to multitask for u!lol

I'm 28. xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've loads of time ahead of you ! Keep trying if this time you don't get in. I kinda think my age will go against me
What kind of nursing did you apply for btw?
I'm the same losing my mind waiting for the 8th May!! Although I didn't feel too confident about my interview but I'll try again next year if I have to...and the year after ...until they are sick looking at me :smile:)) It is the only thing I want to do so I have to keep trying lol hope we all get in - would be fab :smile:))
Oh it would it would !!! This is just killing me. Living in hope and that's it. I think I would be just way way way too old !! :-(((
I don't think age would go against you. When I was doing my first degree in Queens there were a few in their 40s I think it is quite common now for many people to change career paths later in life. Especially with nursing just means you have so much life experience to draw upon when training
I applied for adult nursing!

its jst the heartbreak of gettin rejected over and over plus feel like I've put my whole family on hold so I can pursue my dreams!if I dnt get in this time finx it's time to concentrate on completing my little family!lol

Do they have a cut off age?if not den keep goin it's only a number!ur only as old as u feel!lol xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
The wait is annoying too as I want to book a holiday for next year lol but I want to wait in case I got in then couldn't go but I suppose it will be a nice way to cheer myself up if I get a fat rejection I can go and book my holiday :smile:))
Oh my! I'm 48. And really want to change career and my life style (impoverished !) Have 3 kids one severely physically and mentally challenged. Finally at a stable point to start living again x
It would be but hopefully u'll get a place and not need to cheer urself up!!fingers and toes crossed!! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you will get in this year merlot - how did your interview go? I think I missed mine up a bit woops
I done an access course and a woman in her 40's got into nursing so I don't think ur age should go against u!!i really hope it wrks out for u!did u jst apply for mental health?xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Totally fecked up the interview and talked about rugby ffs!
Applied for both mental and adult
Although mental health is really where I have my passion x
Original post by merlotgirl
Totally fecked up the interview and talked about rugby ffs!

Lol I messed mine up too I rambled on so much and got really hyper I looked anything but professional lol
Well. They looked scared when I left lol
Did they ask why they should give you a place in nursing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending