The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
shame about ramsey's injury.. if he had mantained his form and not been injured, would have been player of the year for me, let alone just in the team..

Exactly or even Walcott for that matter.
As good a player as Kompany is (I think he is the best CB in the prem) his being in the pfa team of the season is ridiculous...ffs he's played like 15 games or something ridiculous!! Kos or Mert 100% should have been in ahead of him. I know he's a better player, but not this season...might as well have given it to ****ing demichelis.

I dont think we can complain about any other omissions. Ramsey would have been in instead of lallana if hed played the whole season, but he hasn't so fair enough.

To be in the team of the SEASON I think you should have to play a minimum of 25 games.
kosc should be first name in that CB pairing.
Kompany in team of the year is a joke, been gash this season. Koscielny has been miles better.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Exactly or even Walcott for that matter.

Walcott would never have been player of the year.
Personally either Mertesacker/Kosc or Terry should have partnered Cahill in the PFA team of the season.

In fact all three of them merited more inclusion than Cahill, although you can't argue with Cahill there too much, but Mertesacker, Kosc, Cahill and Terry are the only CBs who should have been considered. Although saying that I think the heavy defeats didn't help your cause.

Shaw should have been nowhere near the lineup though. Azpi easily has been the best LB in the league this season. Rock and a half.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Guys do you see this abomination??!! Not a single Arsenal player in the pfa confirmed team of the year. Ramsey, Koscielny and Mertasacker deserved a shout. Don't care if Ramsey has been injured, the lad deserved it. Flipping idiots. I'm so angry.

The liverpool fetish, jokes how they ain't winning the league now though.
Original post by jam277
Personally either Mertesacker/Kosc or Terry should have partnered Cahill in the PFA team of the season.

In fact all three of them merited more inclusion than Cahill, although you can't argue with Cahill there too much, but Mertesacker, Kosc, Cahill and Terry are the only CBs who should have been considered. Although saying that I think the heavy defeats didn't help your cause.

Shaw should have been nowhere near the lineup though. Azpi easily has been the best LB in the league this season. Rock and a half.

This, good player but he's basically in there based on hype
Yaya for player of the year for me. Sure Suarez's goal scoring exploits have been astonishing, but ultimately he seems to bottle it in the big matches, whereas yaya performs time and time again.

Funny how Ramsey has same goals and more assists then lallana in 15 fewer games :tongue:
Based on stats it should have been Kosc and Cahill. lol @ shaw over azpi though.
Reply 1530

I love bulking.
The way the media dick rides Luke Shaw and Gibbs has had a much better season than him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DurhamXI

I love bulking.

Loool bro this a football thread not a fitness centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think Shaw will do a Bale and push further up in the near future...
Reply 1534
Original post by Kruz
Loool bro this a football thread not a fitness centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am comfort eating to ease my pain at our position on the league table. Too many years of hurt mate.
Reply 1535
This is too funny :biggrin:

Original post by manchesterunited15
Walcott would never have been player of the year.

Let me quote you on this brah if he ever does make it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1537
Quite despondent that HBA isn't playing tomorrow.
[video="youtube;92DT-SYONsw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92DT-SYONsw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What a sore loser :lol:, typical Liver****e fans.
Liverpool fans are deluded

always talking bout keepers having worlds against them.

this is why i don't wanna see those bin dippers win the league

Come on City!!!1

Latest