The Student Room Group

AQA geography likely 15 markers may 2014

What 15 markers are likely to come up this year on rivers, cold environs, population, and food supply? Cheers guys, have a feeling I left it too late to revise this year
Hey there, I'm just going to move this to the geography forum for you, you might be able to get some more responses there. :smile: Good luck!
Original post by ThatBirdGuy
What 15 markers are likely to come up this year on rivers, cold environs, population, and food supply? Cheers guys, have a feeling I left it too late to revise this year

Theres quite a lot what could come up for each one, with population make sure you know your case studies though as they almost always say to refer to them. With cold environments make sure you know fluvioglacial and Periglacial processes as well as your case study mine is Antarctica
Reply 3
I have heard from my teachers that youthful populations hasn't been examined on the new spec at all so this is very likely to be on the exam whether it's 15 marks or not we will have to see. Best of luck though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by E.Thomas
I have heard from my teachers that youthful populations hasn't been examined on the new spec at all so this is very likely to be on the exam whether it's 15 marks or not we will have to see. Best of luck though :smile:

Yeah that has been my tip aswell, well either ageing or youthful populations. But I think it will be generic this year asking about the DTM or how vital rates change overtime
Reply 5
Original post by 0011Abcdefg
Theres quite a lot what could come up for each one, with population make sure you know your case studies though as they almost always say to refer to them. With cold environments make sure you know fluvioglacial and Periglacial processes as well as your case study mine is Antarctica

Antartica has come up a lot though. I think it could be the indigenous tribe i.e. the Vuntut Gwitchin tribe
Reply 6
So my main revision focus should be on Youthful populations, ageing populations and the DTM? Not too fussed about physical geography, but I kinda suck at everything else haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending