The Student Room Group

Queens / Magee University of Ulster Nursing 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Orlyp
Could you tell me what email did you send it to?[/QUOT

[email protected]
Reply 321
Thanks
If September is over-subscribed I believe they then offer the Feb intake instead. Congrats to everyone! :smile:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know anything about the reserve list? If you've got an unsuccessful on ucas does that automatically mean that you don't have a chance on being on a reserve list?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 324
Anyone Feb intake for queens?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 325
Original post by Grace210114
Out of curiosity, does anyone know anything about the reserve list? If you've got an unsuccessful on ucas does that automatically mean that you don't have a chance on being on a reserve list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did u find anything out about this!? I only applied to sept adult and got an unsuccessful on ucas! Really hoping that's not all hope gone :frown:
Reply 326
I haven't heard anyone mention the reserve list this year which is strange. Unless they are sending out separate emails to who gets reserve list?! That what Magee did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 327
Original post by Ywh12
I haven't heard anyone mention the reserve list this year which is strange. Unless they are sending out separate emails to who gets reserve list?! That what Magee did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I foned admissions and they said the reserve lists would be goin out with 2 weeks! Think feb offers have already been made tho :frown:
if I got rejected does that mess up my chances of going into reserve list?
can anyone give me the date in may we are supposed to keep free for nursing in queens i have it as the 17th but i am most likely wrong also does anyone know where what and how long this last or where i can get details???????? thanks im such a mess
Original post by merlotgirl
can anyone give me the date in may we are supposed to keep free for nursing in queens i have it as the 17th but i am most likely wrong also does anyone know where what and how long this last or where i can get details???????? thanks im such a mess

It's the 17th. See you there! :smile:
Reply 331
Original post by hipbones
It's the 17th. See you there! :smile:

Hey Hipbones I got email from admissions but it doesn't say a time. Is it on all day and just drop in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's on all day! :smile:
I got 2 conditional offers for adult and mental health nursing at Queens, is anyone else doing the Feb intake for adult?

Could anyone take any notes for this for me please?!
I want to go but I fly to England on the Friday night. Tickets were booked ages ago!
So I dont know what im going to miss that day :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got unconditional offer for learning disabilities. . No offer on mental and general. Queens sept:smile::frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 336
Original post by pinklynx
I got 2 conditional offers for adult and mental health nursing at Queens, is anyone else doing the Feb intake for adult?

Yip I'm doing feb adult too:smile:
Reply 337
Original post by pinklynx

I'm feb intake for Adult too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 338

Thanks Hipbones. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else having problems with AccessNI to pay online??:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending