The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello101010
Why did the beef start between you two?

Mate, I don't even know.

I didn't instigate anything at all; he just took a dislike to me.

That's fair enough; everybody has their opinions, but then he started just randomly quoting my posts and trying to insult me with them for no reason, completely unjustified.
No attempt of any debate or conversation, he just wanted to create a beef with somebody, and that's what he has.

I find it hilarious though, mainly because it isn't just me; so many other posters can't stand him and find him generally annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by baconbutty
God there's some real losers in here if I were you id devote your lives to sick trainers vintage clothes sniffers and learning to shuffle

Tbh I'd rather devote my life to ecstasy and sex. Cheaper and much more fun.
Original post by mrdoovde1

Lul.
x

Ain't gonna lie, he actually looks nice in that. I can see why he shaves there. Still lul though.

Plus anyway BaconButty actually has a point. I haven't really actually gone for tom though. I've just been asking simple questions and haven't actually attempted to insult him, rather I've been asking questions to get a clarification of certain matters. Ain't trying to burn him and you can see from the tone of my posts I've got no agenda against him.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ffs the only place worse than the football section in the forum is the religious section!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did last night just turn into Luke vs LT??
I hope River85 trims this thread like he did the last one
Think if Groovey was still here this thread would be on at least another 10 pages.
Has been generally better than the old thread ( so far)
Really makes you wonder what sort of priorities some one has if one of them is to "ruin an internet thread for the lols"

On topic, the finals a mere few days away and with everyone back I'm really not sure what the starting line up will be??

Fabianski
Sagna Merte Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Arteta
Chamberlain Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

More of my prediction then preference

I reckon Wilshere will come on for Ramsey later on in the game, podolski for Chamberlain and Rosicky for Ozil. If not then podolski might not come on but Sanogo for Giroud

Optimistic side of me predicts a 2-1 win otherwise can see it falling to penalties/extra time :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Not gonna lie, they look like women's legs :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Think if Groovey was still here this thread would be on at least another 10 pages.
Really makes you wonder what sort of priorities some one has if one of them is to "ruin an internet thread for the lols"

On topic, the finals a mere few days away and with everyone back I'm really not sure what the starting line up will be??

Fabianski
Ramsey Arteta
Chamberlain Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

I reckon Wilshere will come on for Ramsey later on in the game, podolski for Chamberlain and Rosicky for Ozil. If not then podolski might not come on but Sanogo for Giroud

Optimistic side of me predicts a 2-1 win otherwise can see it falling to penalties/extra time :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

AOC half fit so wont start, Podolski is also nailed on to start tbh.

Prediction: 2-0 Arse
Original post by Zürich
AOC half fit so wont start, Podolski is also nailed on to start tbh.

Prediction: 2-0 Arse

Ahh is he? I keep seeing articles about wilshere/Chambo fully set and fit for the World Cup so thought he was back for now too. Why is Podolski nailed on to start? Doesn't Wenger usually rate Cazorla over Poldi anyway?

I'd prefer Poldi to start, think were much more likely to score with him on. How do you think Hull will set up tactically for the match? I sort of have the feeling they'll park bus then strike fast on the counter attack, play to our weaknesses? I really haven't watched Hull play this season ( apart from our 2nd game vs them) and for the first half of the match they did look quite a threat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hull will do a Chelsea and stick everyone behind the ball. Getting a quick goal is essential, don't want to be going in 0-0 at half time.
Original post by AR_95
Ahh is he? I keep seeing articles about wilshere/Chambo fully set and fit for the World Cup so thought he was back for now too. Why is Podolski nailed on to start? Doesn't Wenger usually rate Cazorla over Poldi anyway?

I'd prefer Poldi to start, think were much more likely to score with him on. How do you think Hull will set up tactically for the match? I sort of have the feeling they'll park bus then strike fast on the counter attack, play to our weaknesses? I really haven't watched Hull play this season ( apart from our 2nd game vs them) and for the first half of the match they did look quite a threat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Podolski has started the last half a dozen games and done very well, Cazorla and him have played together. And we have little alternative apart from Rosicky who is unlikely to get the nod really. AOC would probably start if fully fit but he's literally just returned to training today.

Without Shane Long they probably wont be so dangerous on the counter, more likely to defend very deep and hoof tbh. No Jelavic either so their attack is quite weak. We should play aggressively for a goal early doors imo to open it up, really dont want to give them any opportunity to get a foothold.
Original post by De Chirico
Hull will do a Chelsea and stick everyone behind the ball. Getting a quick goal is essential, don't want to be going in 0-0 at half time.

Generally through out the season we've performed a lot better during second halves of games but I can understand why we'd need the quick goal here.

I'm sure we were trying this vs Wigan and we really had some great chances during the first 10 minutes (before the game died down).

I'd say scoring early would set a chain reaction of goals for us but tbh there have been a few games this season where we've scored one and sat down for the rest of the game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95

Fabianski
Ramsey Arteta
Chamberlain Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Posted from TSR Mobile

Szczesny in for Fabianski, no time to be sentimental in the final. Poldi for AOC, move Santi to the right and we're sorted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
Szczesny in for Fabianski, no time to be sentimental in the final. Poldi for AOC, move Santi to the right and we're sorted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh but it's not just about being sentimental. I think Wenger rates Fabianski more than most do and respects that he is our cup goalkeeper. Probably why he was put on vs Norwhich for a warmup.

Have we tried Podolski Ozil Cazorla on the 3 before? If so during which game then? We've completely eliminated pace instead we've got two playmakers and a finisher so I'm curious to how it would work but with Ramsey in there id hope very well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Has to be Fabianski surely. Had a great cup run and his penalty saves got us to the final. Would be wrong to drop him.
Original post by AR_95
Ahh but it's not just about being sentimental. I think Wenger rates Fabianski more than most do and respects that he is our cup goalkeeper. Probably why he was put on vs Norwhich for a warmup.

Have we tried Podolski Ozil Cazorla on the 3 before? If so during which game then? We've completely eliminated pace instead we've got two playmakers and a finisher so I'm curious to how it would work but with Ramsey in there id hope very well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure Arsene has dropped his 2nd choice GK for finals in the past, I'm certain it happened in 1997/98, 2001/02 and 2004/05. Granted the gap between our 1st and 2nd GKs is the smallest its ever been but you play you strongest team available, end of.

He was probably played against Norwich as a send off, rather than a warm up tbh.

AOC isn't fit anyway so whoever we playa behind Giroud will eliminate pace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by De Chirico
Has to be Fabianski surely. Had a great cup run and his penalty saves got us to the final. Would be wrong to drop him.

If he wasn't going I think Arsene would be more inclined to play him but because he's off and Szczensy will be our keeper for years to come, I think he'll play instead. It would be wrong but I won't be surprised when it happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest