The Student Room Group

History Exam

Anybody doing Edexcel History B tomorrow? x
yep, I'm doing Medicine through Time, Wbu??
Original post by AfiyahNadeem
yep, I'm doing Medicine through Time, Wbu??

Same:biggrin:
Any predictions as to what will come up? I think it could be William Harvey this year or Koch
Anyone doing Medicine through time AQA read on... If you need to do some more revision I recommend you have a go with the memrise website - just google memrise, make an account, click browse and then type History of Medicine GCSE, then click the picture of Leonardo da Vinci's vitruvian man and start learning - I've found it really useful. The website has a weird garden metaphor but you quickly get used to it. It's really good for remembering key facts. Hope it's helpful for your exam! The site is actually designed for languages but they have loads of different courses; I've found this one really useful; hoping for an A*!
Did jenner come up last year? I'd love that to come up
Original post by beckyrebecca
Same:biggrin:
Any predictions as to what will come up? I think it could be William Harvey this year or Koch

Yeah, I really hope so
For Question 5 I'm predicting that hospitals in the middle ages might come up only because IT HAS NOT COME UP YET AT ALL
We're doing crime and punishment today

Posted from TSR Mobile
You poor children. Wait until you get to A-Level.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hahaha WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THIS !?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YounesBenbida
Hahaha WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THIS !?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait and see. You go from using one source in a question to seven. You go from 5 mark questions to 35 mark questions. It's hard!
I understand - I'm just lucky I'm not taking it. Hahah
Original post by YounesBenbida
I understand - I'm just lucky I'm not taking it. Hahah

Can't say as though I blame you. I love it, but it's a HELL of a lot of reading.
Reply 12
Original post by snikutsmullac
You poor children. Wait until you get to A-Level.

Haha I'd NEVER take history as an a level. Regret taking it as a GCSE
I love gcse history ! It's so interesting and challenging !
I love the subject, but it's just very difficult. But then, no pain no gain right?

Quick Reply

Latest