The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peggles_*
I have exams all next week so either way, none of you ****** will see me!

So do I so I wasn't planning on vanishing till Monday lool

I meant I expect people to be here tomorrow night after the aftermath lol I and everyone will **** off with their lives from next week :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SHOO
Who remembers this night?

Still sends shivers down my spine when we came back..

3-0 down after 19 minutes? Liverpool are not so special after all lol

http://youtu.be/jQK-ZnF0HeU

How about being 3-0 down after 17 minutes then shipping another 3 goals?
Original post by AR_95
That last bit got me LOOOL ahahAha

Srs though we are already semi preparing for a potential onslaught onto this thread were all gonna get absolutely murdered if we lose ahaha this is ridiculous

I'm sure most will stop posting here but the regular Arsenal posters I'm expecting to be here and suck it all up especially since we've been so mouthy recently ahaha

People I expect to be here tomorrow :
Zurich
Peggles
Prodigy
Kruz
YOU
Pete
Kim Jong

Ppl hands down to make an appearance
Straight up G
Bacon butty

Why am I so ****ing pessimistic and gassed lool watch how we win

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not me mate I'll probably be dead :lol:
Original post by Kruz
Not me mate I'll probably be dead :lol:

Swine :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do agree with qua though, people over-targeting Little Tom for no reason makes the thread dull. Quite boring when you're repeating the same points again and again with blatant trolling.

At least do it subtle. Lol at me being called a voyeur though.
A loss tomorrow might just send this guy into retirement lmao

[video="youtube;bMTqbGDLWq8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMTqbGDLWq8[/video]
Original post by AR_95
That last bit got me LOOOL ahahAha

Srs though we are already semi preparing for a potential onslaught onto this thread were all gonna get absolutely murdered if we lose ahaha this is ridiculous

I'm sure most will stop posting here but the regular Arsenal posters I'm expecting to be here and suck it all up especially since we've been so mouthy recently ahaha

People I expect to be here tomorrow :
Zurich
Peggles
Prodigy
Kruz
YOU
Pete
Kim Jong

Ppl hands down to make an appearance
Straight up G
Bacon butty

Why am I so ****ing pessimistic and gassed lool watch how we win

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow I've seemed to have made a name for myself.

lol no way Kruz will be here tomorrow if the worst was to happen. He'll be on BBC breaking news instead. Zurich will probs be here standing tall and acting cool tryna hide them tears. :tongue: Straight up will be here like a lightening bolt.

But allow thinking of that, tomorrow will be a good day for us!!! :biggrin:
Tomorrow will be a sad day for football.
Original post by jam278

Tomorrow will be a great day for football.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278

Said the Chelsea fan, lol.
Original post by AR_95
Tomorrow will be a great day for football.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If a particular result happens then yes. I don't see that result happening though so the Arsenal trolls will be all defensive when their team hasn't won a trophy in 9 years.

That's what I don't want happening.
Lol tomorrow really is a big day

AFC vs Hull FA CUP FINAL

BVB vs FCB German FA cup final
Atletico vs Barca La liga final

Ffs too many good games in one day unless I've got the dates wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Lol tomorrow really is a big day

AFC vs Hull FA CUP FINAL

BVB vs FCB German FA cup final
Atletico vs Barca La liga final

Ffs too many good games in one day unless I've got the dates wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, you are right. They are tomorrow. And they all could over-lap each other. Obviously if the FA cup/German cup can go to extra time/penalties.
(edited 9 years ago)
SO ****ING PUMPED.

Please let this be the year.

I was eight when we last won a trophy ffs.

3-1 arsenal. I can feel it
Arsenal vs Hull has undoubtedly got to be the ****test of the big games tomorrow in terms of quality on show.

The two weakest teams out of the 3 big games tomorrow playing first, it's essentially football for people who are suffering from post football season stress disorder.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
Said the Chelsea fan, lol.

I'm a fan of football before a fan of my club.

I'm talking about Bayern potentially winning the DFB-Pokal with their death by anti football, Hull winning by a set piece and Barca winning the league at the nou camp.

That would annoy me to no end.
Original post by jam278
Arsenal vs Hull has undoubtedly got to be the ****test of the big games tomorrow in terms of quality on show.

The two weakest teams out of the 3 big games tomorrow playing first, it's essentially football for people who are suffering from post football season stress disorder.

So what type of football is for Chelsea fans? :smile:

team wise obviously yes ours is the smallest game but that's taking everything else out of context

FA cup > German Fa cup
Arsenal first trophy in 9 years OR potential sacking of Wenger much bigger than the other two (although Atletico winning the league, which is a bigger deal for them but none of us are spanish and should be pretending to give a ****)
Original post by AR_95
So what type of football is for Chelsea fans? :smile:

team wise obviously yes ours is the smallest game but that's taking everything else out of context

FA cup > German Fa cup
Arsenal first trophy in 9 years OR potential sacking of Wenger much bigger than the other two (although Atletico winning the league, which is a bigger deal for them but none of us are spanish and should be pretending to give a ****)

Wenger sacking? I'm not sure if you're kidding but if you're serious, you need to accept he isn't getting the sack. And even if he were, it wouldn't be tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3598
Seriously though hope you guys win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Wenger sacking? I'm not sure if you're kidding but if you're serious, you need to accept he isn't getting the sack. And even if he were, it wouldn't be tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I'm not fully serious I've watched the press conference and he's already said the result won't affect his role anyway

Just trying to hype it up as much as I can lool

But a lot will be after his head just like last season if we do end up losing though
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest