The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by anon422
If I guy messaged me on here I wouldnt think his intention was sex bc of distance etc... would would their intentions be in your opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got snapchat doe.

Dw I'm gay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 881
Original post by Zenarthra
Thought so. So comparing other females is probably not a good idea is it?
Why would others think they would be more superior?
Actually, maddiegarcia's still a child. A better comparison would be Garlic_French. Do you think you're better looking than her?

Maddie looks about 15/16. I assumed you're about 18. If you're not then I feel dirty for looking at you sexually.
I can infer from this statement that you do not have a wife. So before you call others low lifes in your previous post, i suggest you take a look at yourself in the mirror.
That's if.... it doesn't break. :wink:

I believe I've told you about your tldr posts once before.

I will not read this.
Reply 882
Original post by janicee
Frightening! That reminds me of the film Over her dead body... doesn't work out very well, does it?

:sexface:

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
the duck has spoken!

Mallard/duxedo, pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Have you got snapchat doe.

Dw I'm gay

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do haha, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic about being gay sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
20140518_222022.jpg
Original post by Micccol

Spoiler

:laugh: Thank you, I suppose. :tongue:

Original post by anon422
okay cool, how old do you think garlic_French is?

Original post by Rednekk
She's definitely at least 18. That's why I thought it was an appropriate comparison. Why do you think she's better looking than you though? Personally I feel like her make-up is too much.

No, I’m definitely not. I’m 16. Same age as Maddie. It seems we’re both in secondary school.

Original post by Rednekk

Spoiler

Of all the pictures you choose to highlight the amount of make-up I’m wearing, it is this one? Really? I assure you that I’m wearing very little make-up in that picture.

Original post by Rednekk
Guys do find her attractive but I'm sure you get a lot of male attention too, especially from guys that prefer more natural looking girls. From Garlic_French's pictures alone, I identified several layers of foundation, drawn on eyebrows, lipstick, blush, mascara and eye shadow.

Because my eyebrows have shape to them they must be drawn on? Is this really male logic at work? I think that statement invalidates anything you have to say regarding girls and their make-up.
Original post by Ggmu!
:sexface:

Mallard/duxedo, pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

duxedo is genius.

Spoiler

Original post by yo radical one
Your face is very handsome

half-Indian right? :curious:

Yup. Other half is Irish.

Basically, I don't understand the concept nor comprehend of what a hangover basically is.
Reply 888
Original post by anon422
I do haha, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic about being gay sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Set me that. I'll send u pics of flowers and **** like that.

duxedo is genius.

Spoiler

I really like that. Thanks Luke. You nice person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 889
Original post by Garlic_French
[

Do you think you're better looking than anon422 then?
Original post by Rednekk

She is, no point in asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know, i'm awesome:cool:

mate, you need to make that your avatar :biggrin:

Original post by ConnorB

Basically, I don't understand the concept nor comprehend of what a hangover basically is.

yeah, me neither....:K:
Original post by Ggmu!
Set me that. I'll send u pics of flowers and **** like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Flowers... Of course....

Posted from TSR Mobile
i feel like i tend to notice girls wearing a lot of make up, mainly because i'm not staring at the girl's face, paralyzed in awe...

because it's one thing saying she's pretty (which she is)
but then there's the desperate guys who go further (and that applies not just to g.french, but to all the other girls that hit on too)
guys asking if they're single, for their numbers, etc, etc (i won't directly reference here)
don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of harmless flirting, but seriously, as if anything would ever happen with a girl from TSR?
the likelihood is that she lives too far away, not to mention if they wanted to get with someone, why would they go on here and not to a dating/hook up website?
yeah, rant over.

I agree with you, I wouldn't see the point.
But I think it's nice that people do reply at other people's pictures, girls do it too! :smile:
But I guess for me, people put up nice pictures and you want to see how you compare to them. Like, I know they're prettier but I don't want to be considered less worthy than them because they're prettier. It's nice people compliment even though someone else is insanely pretty. People get treated the same no matter what they look like. Faith in humanity restored! :biggrin:
My opinion ^-^
Original post by Rednekk

Original post by Garlic_French
x

Reply 896
i know, i'm awesome:cool:

mate, you need to make that your avatar :biggrin:

Save that for me, I'll call upon you when I need it, Luke of House Martin Keown.

Original post by anon422
Flowers... Of course....

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not much of a conversationalist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 897
Original post by anon422
She is, no point in asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

In what ways is she?
Original post by janicee
I agree with you, I wouldn't see the point.
But I think it's nice that people do reply at other people's pictures, girls do it too! :smile:
But I guess for me, people put up nice pictures and you want to see how you compare to them. Like, I know they're prettier but I don't want to be considered less worthy than them because they're prettier. It's nice people compliment even though someone else is insanely pretty. People get treated the same no matter what they look like. Faith in humanity restored! :biggrin:
My opinion ^-^

i like the post except for the bit in bold :wink:

i genuinely think that girls who would be considered the "prettiest" on here get more attention, more rep, more compliments than others

but maybe i'm not as positive a person as you

for me, you have a better conversational personality than a lot of the others, and since TSR's primary function is conversing, i would say that's the most important thing imo.
Original post by Ggmu!
Save that for me, I'll call upon you when I need it, Luke of House Martin Keown.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i typed in duxedo on google.
want me to write the instructions down for you?

mate, i would love to be compared to Keown - he is solid.

Latest