Are you Spanish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 921
Original post by Ggmu!
Are you Spanish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hint: Last name's Garcia
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
unfortunately it happens in all aspects of life - pretty people will always get a one up over less attractive people; it's just a fact.

haha yeah, realist is definitely the term.
but i do strive for a more moral, noble standard of social behaviour in people
i'm old fashioned; we have lost some of the best things we used to have, the modern social system makes me sad.

Aww your comment makes me sad :frown: it shouldn't be old fashioned, it should be the norm! Do you think social media plays a part in that? If it made people worse? I would say I'm pretty much happy with our system but I don't read between the lines. I would rather not because noticing them would probably put me down a lot, I prefer being oblivious :tongue:
Original post by Rednekk
Why don't you think so? Isn't she's a bit too plain? I personally think she looks very unremarkable. Like she's attractive but just doesn't dazzle.

Well keep it to yourself then. Don't say things like that because you could easily upset her. She's a gorgeous girl, now leave her alone.
Reply 924
Original post by maddiegarcia
Well keep it to yourself then. Don't say things like that because you could easily upset her. She's a gorgeous girl, now leave her alone.

What would you rate her out of 10 then?
Original post by Ggmu!
Are you Spanish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My father is Spanish and my Mother is British. So half Spanish but i speak english and live in England.
Original post by Rednekk
Do you think you're better looking than anon422?

Please stop being awkward, you might not realise but your implying that she does look better and you could be putting her down. They're both pretty, just leave it like that.

Dat pout lol.
Reply 928
My father is Spanish and my Mother is British. So half Spanish but i speak english and live in England.

I see, the Spanish comes through.

Quite pretty though.

Dem mixed race girls :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
You legit died? Is this the state of the Queens English?

You should see his pics. Already exploded over a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On league of legends, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boxed treasures
any genuinely hot brown asian girls posted their pic?

:erm:
I don't think people are going to reply to your post with a list of 'genuinely hot brown asian girls' who have 'posted their pic'.
If you're that desperate go through the thread.
Original post by janicee
Aww your comment makes me sad :frown: it shouldn't be old fashioned, it should be the norm! Do you think social media plays a part in that? If it made people worse? I would say I'm pretty much happy with our system but I don't read between the lines. I would rather not because noticing them would probably put me down a lot, I prefer being oblivious :tongue:

it was meant to :biggrin:
times change i'm afraid; we are not in a good time.
although i'm sure i would feel different if i was really attractive and was getting loads of attention.

definitely.
in real life, you can see everybody, you can see everybody's face at the same time.
it's rare to find somebody in the real world walking round to "less" attractive people randomly saying "you're ugly" or whatever, but you see it a lot online
why do you think that is?

you're like a carefree girl skipping through the park :tongue:
i won't divulge too much of the "inconvenient truth" to you then :wink:
Original post by lilangel217
:erm:
I don't think people are going to reply to your post with a list of 'genuinely hot brown asian girls' who have 'posted their pic'.
If you're that desperate go through the thread.

You're a fascinating young lady.
Reply 933
Original post by anon422
On league of legends, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I've yet to die, I'm level 56 and I have a rune pickaxe (swaggy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 934

Gimme dat :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol I've yet to die, I'm level 56 and I have a rune pickaxe (swaggy)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds more like runescape to me m8....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I don't mind, he said im attractive and im happy with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by janicee
Please stop being awkward, you might not realise but your implying that she does look better and you could be putting her down. They're both pretty, just leave it like that.

I got asked the same (pointless) questions (no-ones going to say yes are they), idm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Then you did well xD and yeah, that's very true. The problem about attractive people is that they are so indifferent, some believe they have more rights or more worth simply because their attractive. That makes me angry -.- and attracted people are overrated anyway, they have no substance :smile:

And yeah, I think it has actually made people more rude, they believe it is okay to act like that on social media and then they replicate it in reality life :frown:

And haha I guess I am with problems that don't substantially affect me, but I think it's because I'm thankful for the things I do have, I don't want to dwell on the bad things ^-^ when I'm angry and **** I still go crazy and write poetry haha but it always blows over :smile: the truth makes interesting conversation!

And oops sorry forgot to quote xD

Original post by Luke_Mckeown

it was meant to :biggrin:
times change i'm afraid; we are not in a good time.
although i'm sure i would feel different if i was really attractive and was getting loads of attention.

definitely.
in real life, you can see everybody, you can see everybody's face at the same time.
it's rare to find somebody in the real world walking round to "less" attractive people randomly saying "you're ugly" or whatever, but you see it a lot online
why do you think that is?

you're like a carefree girl skipping through the park :tongue:
i won't divulge too much of the "inconvenient truth" to you then :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
You're a fascinating young lady.

Latest