The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilangel217
1400498945321.jpg

So much for Physics revision :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're the most beautiful person to upload their pic in this thread thus far.
Original post by boxed treasures

Basically, you think she is the easiest person on this thread. No other reason why you would lie to such an extent whilst also alienating every other girl that has posted a picture on this thread.
Original post by Steinweg
Basically, you think she is the easiest person on this thread. No other reason why you would lie to such an extent whilst also alienating every other girl that has posted a picture on this thread.

I'm being serious. I have different desires to most people.

Her skin tone is perfect and her face is very simple, it rolls very well on my eyes.

I am quite offended that you think im trying to groom her or be sarcastic.
(edited 9 years ago)

:hand:

Not at all, there are so many beatiful girls on here.
Original post by lilangel217
:hand:

Not at all, there are so many beatiful girls on here.

I meant in my eyes, i felt that didn't need to be said though. Beauty is subjective after all.
I meant in my eyes, i felt that didn't need to be said though. Beauty is subjective after all.

Right.

Well, thanks I guess :dontknow:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm being serious. I have different desires to most people.

Her skin tone is perfect and her face is very simple, it rolls very well on my eyes.

I am quite offended that you think im trying to groom her or be sarcastic.

I never said she wasn't pretty, but rather that she isn't clearly more attractive than everyone else on this thread. Even she admits to that, as there are plenty of other pretty girls on this thread. And I say that as someone who is taken and not looking to pick up girls on the internet.

Desire is most definitely the wrong word to use, and makes you look a little bit weird. Preferences would have been sufficient. And you really don't. She has a look that has been successfully spawned in the millions upon millions, regardless of whether those people planting their seed would prefer a blonde with blue eyes and long legs. Don't try and separate what you want from the majority as though to try and make it seem something more than it is.

I didn't suggest you were trying to groom her at all, pal. Calm down. Nor did I suggest you were being sarcastic - merely that you were going a bit OTT with it all. Again, calm it down.

tl;dr: Calm your **** down!
And you really don't. She has a look that has been successfully spawned in the millions upon millions, regardless of whether those people planting their seed would prefer a blonde with blue eyes and long legs. Don't try and separate what you want from the majority as though to try and make it seem something more than it is.

literally LOOLing.

Yes, she has a very generic look that many, many women also have, but that's exactly what I like. However, I cannot acquire them because they are all wearing hijabs.

I am very lucky to have these preferences when you think about it.
literally LOOLing.

Yes, she has a very generic look that many, many women also have, but that's exactly what I like. However, I cannot acquire them because they are all wearing hijabs.

I am very lucky to have these preferences when you think about it.

Cool story bro.

You were claiming that your preference was somewhat unusual as so to put it on a pedestal, and I was merely pointing out that it isn't the case.

Acquire? Are you for ****ing real? Maybe that's where you're going wrong. They're not a possession. Such a disgusting view of women.

Please, enlighten us all as to why you are lucky to have such preferences...
Cool story bro.

You were claiming that your preference was somewhat unusual as so to put it on a pedestal, and I was merely pointing out that it isn't the case.

Acquire? Are you for ****ing real? Maybe that's where you're going wrong. They're not a possession. Such a disgusting view of women.

Please, enlighten us all as to why you are lucky to have such preferences...

All i implied is that I think she has the best face in this thread and you go on a ****storm, lool.

Because I can see past looks since so many women have this facial archetype and thus it's easier to look into the person's personality.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
what, so is it like a confidence thing then?

Yes, confident about my personality
Original post by keturah
You look pretty

Awh thanks so much dude,love xox
Original post by keturah
Photo before I sunbathe :smile:

Nice you has sun bathe in the beach?
Steinweg I thought you was a girl :s
Original post by kers123
Nice you has sun bathe in the beach?

I wish. Nope just in my garden lol.
Original post by keturah
I wish. Nope just in my garden lol.

No problem friend. Have a nice time in life. Enjoy life! That's what it's meant for!!! :smile:
Original post by keturah

Better quote Steinweg. Otherwise he/she wont know that you typed for them.
Just copy and paste this.

Space your message below. Edit it friend, xx
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Majestic_
Hey guys

Beautiful :biggrin:
All i implied is that I think she has the best face in this thread and you go on a ****storm, lool.

Because I can see past looks since so many women have this facial archetype and thus it's easier to look into the person's personality.

You could have complimented her on her skin tone and so on to get across that you find her attractive. There was no need to make a comparison with all the other girls on this thread that have posted pictures.

That makes absolutely no sense. I shouldn't need to explain why.
Original post by keturah

What has suddenly given you the impression that I'm not? Is it because I'm taken and don't look to pick up girls on the internet? Have you never come across a lesbian?

Latest