The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hi
Original post by 419
The sad thing is how overt your desperation to get one over me is.

lul, go on espn front page and see that, thought it wud be good to share it with you buddy xo
These Yaya stories are hilarious
Pizzaro signed a one year contract extension implying that Mandzukic is almost certainly on his way out.

Come on Venga...
lol at false rumours going round that ramsey needs surgery
Reply 5865
Original post by little_tom

What yaya stories?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5866

The Bronson story tops it. Proper nutter that fella.
So Spurs have got Poch , that's unfortunate, I genuinely liked the guy. Now he can burn in hell for all I care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pizzaro signed a one year contract extension implying that Mandzukic is almost certainly on his way out.

Come on Venga...

You just reminded me of that corny pop group from the Netherlands who were famous in 1999...
Reply 5869
So Sagna officially gone. Surprise surprise. Hope he goes to city and milks them for a lot of cash.
France friendly tonite Kos and Giroud start. Should be very interesting with the line up they have out.
anyone got a stream
Original post by OneMic
What yaya stories?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/27/yaya-toure--honour-to-play-for-psg-manchester-city

Not sure what his issue at City is. He's on £220,000 a week and he's trying to hold the club to ransom but is making himself look very immature and unprofessional in the process.
Oli G just scored a screamer for France
Reply 5874
Original post by Zürich

Hopefully Wenger decides he's good enough to spearhead the 2014-2015 title challenge :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich

His movement was excellent and his technique was even better.
Original post by FKLW
Hopefully Wenger decides he's good enough to spearhead the 2014-2015 title challenge :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a good striker, but he as played until exhaustion this season and his form dipped.

Wouldnt be a disaster to have Giroud up front next season with sufficient back up, Bony for instance, and a better goal threat from LW.

Ideally we'd sign Mandzukic though, we'd have a good choice then
2 for Giroud now, nice header.
Reply 5878
Original post by Zürich
He's a good striker, but he as played until exhaustion this season and his form dipped.

Wouldnt be a disaster to have Giroud up front next season with sufficient back up, Bony for instance, and a better goal threat from LW.

Ideally we'd sign Mandzukic though, we'd have a good choice then

Oli is, through no fault of his own, a back-up striker for a big club. A player with talent no doubt, and can see why you guys love him as he works hard and tries his best, and I would put him in the top bracket of "the rest" category after the World Class bracket tbh. If you got Bony you'd have a chance but you need someone who puts away chances when they only get 1 or 2 in a whole game in the big games (e.g Giroud vs Chelsea at the Emirates late on).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Greizzmandem also doin aaaaaight. Valbuenas been sick too. Shame Wenger aint on commentary duty, never heard him b4.

Latest