The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pls don't let him go to the chavs
Original post by 419
Not really. I don't do enough legal highs to get into that mindset.

But your 'targeting' is very amateurish. No where near bacons level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I disagree. I'm quite adept at targeting people. Done it to the point that they don't even notice the targeting. You're probably thinking of the Liverpool supporter right?
Original post by manchesterunited15
But what if by the time that rainy day comes, you're too old and the hot women don't want you any more :frown:

Go to Vegas and go on a massive bender, blow all the cash and worry about that later!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
Go to Vegas and go on a massive bender, blow all the cash and worry about that later!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you've moved to describing Spurs there :lol:
Original post by DDan123
Lool I'm loving the analogy. But we really do NEED Cesc. Some of you are assuming our midfielders will all stay fit all of next season. Highly unlikely. Tbh, Cesc would slot straight into first team. He would probably force Ozil to the left and Cazorla to the bench. If you want to compete with the best, you need a squad with world class depth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

THIS!

Also we don't need to persist with this rigid 4-2-3-1, we can switch is up in a way that would accommodate both Ozil and Cesc (should God speak to him and lead him to the Emirates)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6685
Original post by jam278
I disagree. I'm quite adept at targeting people. Done it to the point that they don't even notice the targeting. You're probably thinking of the Liverpool supporter right?

Luke? Don't the whole if tsr target him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Luke? Don't the whole if tsr target him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na not luke, I'm talking about the person who likes to target people head on.
Original post by jam278
Na not luke, I'm talking about the person who likes to target people head on.

White Dress? Straight up G? Match day G? I'm a G?

It's the same fool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
White Dress? Straight up G? Match day G? I'm a G?

It's the same fool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No comment.
Reply 6689
Peggles man. Just cock blocked me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jam vs SUG is one of TSR FF's main beefs

up there with Luke vs Tom
Original post by jam278
No comment.

Loool, it kind of upsets me that he seems to agree with a fair few things I say in regards to AW!

Posted from TSR Mobile

black on black violence
Original post by 419
Peggles man. Just cock blocked me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol my bad the guy is just a terrible human being! My heart sinks anytime I see him post in here!!

-------------------------------------

Anyone realise groovey made an appearance the other day under a new user?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Lol Luke vs Tom was jokes!!! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol at Tom :lol:
SUG ain't black

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no problems with SUG though. We have similar views at times but are just misunderstood in our tone of posting.

Who the hell decides to intensely dislike somebody they haven't seen before on the internet, it's wasteman like behaviour.
You guys seriously need to chill with all this Cesc stories. It's going to be a long summer and nothing will be decided so soon. Wait for it to actually happen before going bat ****.

Him going to Chelsea could be a blessing in discguise if Real buy Suarez and we manage to get Di Maria who at the moment is a better signing

It's funny because the only two reasons we want Cesc is for nostalgia and depth only.

If he goes to Chelsea. Then let him rot there. But he hasn't yet.

Arsenal are always discreet about transfers so most of what you hear on paper is just Bs. Kinda like what Aurier talks are turning out to be

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
One of the biggest beefs ever was Musterer and myself for those who were here. :moon:

Latest