The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by baconbutty
there was a whos the worst poster topic earlier that got deleted and you were 2nd after zurich. how do you feel about that? do you think it is accurate? will it impact your posts in the future?

:rofl: this post is stress.
Original post by manchesterunited15
aware me on who else was on the list

inb4 it was me

You weren't on it tbh. It had the other Manchester United. But he's a funny poster. I like him because of his 17yr old Ronaldo fanboy fetish.
but like the order?

Zurich
Luke
Me

Then everyone else was tied on 1 or 0 votes
aware me on who else was on the list

inb4 it was me

Think you got like 2/3 votes but Luke got 5? Zurich won by far with like 10-12 or something so dw :lol:
Original post by AR_95
Think you got like 2/3 votes but Luke got 5? Zurich won by far with like 10-12 or something so dw :lol:

what can i say, i have a lot of haters:cool:

wouldn't be surprised if a few people created dupes just so they could vote me again...
come back after a week on holiday with no internet and no football gossip... hear arsenal are out of any chance at Cesc...

well...

great...
Original post by fallen_acorns
come back after a week on holiday with no internet and no football gossip... hear arsenal are out of any chance at Cesc...

well...

great...

You missed it people were having break downs over Cesc, I think more than 4+ pages was dedicated all just to Cesc.
Original post by Kruz
You missed it people were having break downs over Cesc, I think more than 4+ pages was dedicated all just to Cesc.

More like 15+
Original post by AR_95

That might have been the other Manchester United (minus the 15) according to jam :tongue:
someone tell giwuu to save the goals for next season

watch him score 5 in world cup now smh
Jamaica are getting annihilated they should just stick to athletics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
man i love edgar davids. charity match and he still plays with a win at all costs attitude. did just get rinsed by that guy from busted though.
Original post by AR_95
Think he already did

nah he dodged it like a pussy cause he got owned and then everyone bum licked him and gave him thumbs up.
That Ramsey video was some real ****! Wow! What a season! Perfectly summed up by the title winning goal at Wembley!
Original post by jam278
It involved manchester united, fizzel, me, Zurich, Luke, AR_95, Bacon, Isometrix, Assassin, Peggles and Qua.

Obviously I got no votes cos everyone knows I'm the don on here. :cool:

Zurich gets off being the worst poster on the forum, he ain't bad when you have a good convo but he just likes to rustle people. He's like me in real life.

Who made the thread and why was I left out ffs. Must have been an Arsenal man
Original post by jam278
It involved manchester united, fizzel, me, Zurich, Luke, AR_95, Bacon, Isometrix, Assassin, Peggles and Qua.

Obviously I got no votes cos everyone knows I'm the don on here. :cool:

Zurich gets off being the worst poster on the forum, he ain't bad when you have a good convo but he just likes to rustle people. He's like me in real life.

Lol 4 Gooners on that list! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Straight up G
Who made the thread and why was I left out ffs. Must have been an Arsenal man

Actually you weren't left out. You got no votes though. People like you here.

Our man Zurich, the architect of the emirates marble halls. Man I got marble halls in my place in Ghana bitch.

Original post by Peggles_*
Lol 4 Gooners on that list! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No Little Tom and no 419. I was disappointed, though Zurich was being biased.
Mandzukic confirms that he wants to leave. We should be all over him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Mandzukic confirms that he wants to leave. We should be all over him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mandzukic at Arsenal would be boss tbf. Him and Giroud would make a good strike force personally. Loan out Sanogo as well to a prem team for him to get experience.
Original post by jam278
Mandzukic at Arsenal would be boss tbf. Him and Giroud would make a good strike force personally. Loan out Sanogo as well to a prem team for him to get experience.

Putting two up front would work when we have to chase the games but not gonna count on it until we get a very good CDM and a decent RB.

Still though, I don't think he'll come to Arsenal and it will be similar to the whole Higuain thing from last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest