GQ will net 20 next season . easy

19 years to the day since the Iceman arrived! :moon:
Original post by AR_95
So news is Milan wants Campbell as part of the ballotelli deal

Tell them to get lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
So news is Milan wants Campbell as part of the ballotelli deal

They said either pay £27/above and keep Campbell or pay lowers and giving Milan Campbell.
Original post by Kruz
They said either pay £27/above and keep Campbell or pay lowers and giving Milan Campbell.

When did u speak to Milan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
joel is so good at retainin the ball, even when hes about to lose it he normally teases out a foul
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
joel is so good at retainin the ball, even when hes about to lose it he normally teases out a foul

He hasn't impressed me tbh though it's Italy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
He hasn't impressed me tbh though it's Italy

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think hes done enough, run out of steam now though
Send Joel on loan to a PL side and see how it goes really, odds are he wont be Arsenal quality tbh
Original post by Webster2002
When did u speak to Milan?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that's what they said.....

****ing hell Costa Rica beat Italy???
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

He works in costa ricas system because he's fast, can dribble and can hold up a ball to an extent.

I don't think he'll work out in Arsenals system when he has to be unlocking tightly packed defences. He'll be a good counter attacking threat though.

Should go on loan to a PL team though, he obviously is suited to a high tempo game already.
Original post by jam278
He works in costa ricas system because he's fast, can dribble and can hold up a ball to an extent.

I don't think he'll work out in Arsenals system when he has to be unlocking tightly packed defences. He'll be a good counter attacking threat though.

Should go on loan to a PL team though, he obviously is suited to a high tempo game already.

Can we afford to loan him out? I don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Giroud at his best is quality tbh, worth £25m
Reply 8576
Original post by Zürich
Send Joel on loan to a PL side and see how it goes really, odds are he wont be Arsenal quality tbh

Why does he need another loan? I know the thinking begin this is that he supposedly needs PL experience but if so then all our foreign signing would need to be sent on loan surely. He's already had 3 seasons on loan already and he's going to be 22 soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Why does he need another loan? I know the thinking begin this is that he supposedly needs PL experience but if so then all our foreign signing would need to be sent on loan surely. He's already had 3 seasons on loan already and he's going to be 22 soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plus I believe he is now in the last year of his contract, I can't see him wanting to sign on if he isn't given a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just think he's got momentum now and would benefit from playing 25+ games next season which he's unlikely to get at Arsenal, and if he does we wont be challenging.
Jeez, France looking clinical. Feels bad watching them put their chances away.

Latest