And that is understatement. :wink:

Thank you very much :biggrin:
Original post by itsRochana
Here's one my sister took ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404067422.892063.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg Roch so beautiful!! O.o
Reply 265
Original post by esjae
I am motivated just in things that matter to me and things that I know that make me happy

Good for you, my standards are high. I should expect from now on that people have much lower standards.
Original post by Slim Shady 96
oh well why not ImageUploadedByStudent Room1404078466.530951.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Niceeeee
Reply 267
Original post by hihoho
Good for you, my standards are high. I should expect from now on that people have much lower standards.

As are mine, but you wouldn't know that would you?
Original post by Dinaa
For ya'll :smile:

picture432.jpg

Ur hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 269
Original post by Dinaa
Psssht, i don't pose for nothing.
My face is just sexy innit :P

Courseeee
That's what they all say :lol:
Reply 270
Original post by esjae
As are mine, but you wouldn't know that would you?

Your responses indicate otherwise, you think you are already the best version of yourself which is frankly arrogant and you're deceiving yourself with such a statement. Nobody is the best version of themselves, such thing doesn't exist if you want this to be about reality. I was hinting at the weight loss because I can see your stomach which can be improved, or are you going to deny that too? Might as well deny that you are a human then.
Reply 271
Original post by Slim Shady 96

Hah, thanks :P
Reply 272
Original post by hihoho
Your responses indicate otherwise, you think you are already the best version of yourself which is frankly arrogant and you're deceiving yourself with such a statement. Nobody is the best version of themselves, such thing doesn't exist if you want this to be about reality. I was hinting at the weight loss because I can see your stomach which can be improved, or are you going to deny that too? Might as well deny that you are a human then.

So I have a stomach? Yes? and? I ate before I went out because I knew i'd be drinking, therefore giving me a stomach
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Niceeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 274
Original post by Dilsz
Courseeee
That's what they all say :lol:

Blaaaad, not all can say.
My face is one of a kind :P

joke :smile:
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Omg Roch so beautiful!! O.o

merci chéri <3 (how's your French coming along? :tongue: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 276
Original post by esjae
So I have a stomach? Yes? and? I ate before I went out because I knew i'd be drinking, therefore giving me a stomach

whatever floats your boat, dnt give a ****.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by esjae

Stomach? Everybody has a stomach. Dog has stomach, baby has stomach. Plant does not. Neither do people with a gastric bypass. Are they plants? You're not a plant.
Reply 278
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Stomach? Everybody has a stomach. Dog has stomach, baby has stomach. Plant does not. Neither do people with a gastric bypass. Are they plants? You're not a plant.

PRSOM
Original post by alice269
This is quite a good post idea, I always wonder what people look like out of nosey-ness!

Helloooooooo this is me :smile: (I know I know, daylight and the curtains are drawn, true definition of an internet person)
IMG0032 (2).jpg

Hot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest