The Student Room Group

Going to miss uni soo much ??

In september I will be going into my third year, and I can just say I will miss uni so much, its awsome since we started im just reminiscing on the first year and the laugh we had in lecture and the students involved like the one module where we just always had a laugh and the feeling of being a first year, I was going to be in tears it was so good when everyone was there. In second year I still thought yeah I will miss uni as I had a really good bond with my lecturer. Now third year is approaching and its the final year of my course, considering how fast the last two years have gone third year will fly. I will really miss it, its hard letting go. Not only just leaving uni but leaving education as I plan on going into work after.

I still dont know a few students but im planning on getting to know a few mainly the pretty girls that we didnt talk to:colondollar:, just to keep in touch as they have been part of the lecturers where we had a laugh.

I was thinking of getting some pictures or something just to remember the times. Maybe a year book for uni or something.

Its feels really sad thinking im going into my last year.

Do you feel the same ? Those who have left and those in uni ?
Reply 1
I wish I could stay in first year forever, learning new things, new knowledge on a daily/weekly basis in an educational environment surrounded by other students, the fact that you're actually doing all of this and at the same time assignments you do don't count towards your degree which is awesome, amazing independence and for some people the first time in their lives, lots of fun with societies, making new friends, flatmates, clubbing and everything. :frown:
Reply 2
I am also going to be in my third year in september And its safe to say it's certainly scary of how quick time has flown by I wish I was in my first year still takes a bit of pressure off lol all I wish for is that by the end of graduation me and my friends will stay in contact lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eah0691
I am also going to be in my third year in september And its safe to say it's certainly scary of how quick time has flown by I wish I was in my first year still takes a bit of pressure off lol all I wish for is that by the end of graduation me and my friends will stay in contact lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

How easy is it to make friends in first year?
Reply 4
Original post by BOB2014
How easy is it to make friends in first year?

Pretty easy, not that many people are friends before hand and everyone is in the same boat more or less of not knowing everyone. So just sit in the lecture be polite and just talk to everyone, thats what I did. If you live in the halls its better.
Reply 5
Dead easy makin friends the freshers weeks help that ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm going into second year and I'm already dreading finishing uni because that phase of life will be over and I don't want to let go either. We had so many jokes in lectures as a class too like the one time, in Semester B we all walked into a lecture hall with a few people already in and a lecturer who we've never seen before teaching Law which was odd considering we were English students so we just looked at each other and at the exact same time and got up to leave.
And just near the end of first year, it's like you start talking to the people on your course who never really looked at your way throughout the whole year and you realise they're really good people.
*sigh* I hope second year is like that, of not better.
Aw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending