The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
A series of unfortunate events? I've got all 13 downstairs hahaha they were epic :biggrin:

I read the first 7 and gave up cause I had to wait for my library to have them and then I got older and when I look back its too childish for me :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Rochhh help me i can't get past stage 4 of the Food part on duolingo. French is weird idk.

What do you need help with specifically? kik/imessage me :smile:
Original post by ozzie2
All I said was 'you will be placed in bronze 4 lellel' but he was going on about me doing badly when I played xin but I didn't spit my dummy out.

I loved Death Note (apart from the second part of the anime which kinda sucked)
I need to watch the new Sword Art Online , hopefully it's good.
Did you watch Attack on Titan? That anime is amazing

Same I hated the second part when near and the other guy came up (was so bad I forgot his name) and then light lost his initial personality in the last episode when he started freaking out about "stuff" I won't put spoiler, but when ryuzaki was there it was so good :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
Same I hated the second part when near and the other guy came up (was so bad I forgot his name) and then light lost his initial personality in the last episode when he started freaking out about "stuff" I won't put spoiler, but when ryuzaki was there it was so good :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's fasting Nosh? I'm fasting btw
(edited 9 years ago)
24 season 9 episode 8 is the best episode of any show I have ever seen OMG I don't know what to do with myself now :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
Haha he was so cool :cool: I can hardly remember that book was it the one with the Tsnaami and doesn't that horrible trainer die after drinking lots of alcohol or something? Can't remember xD it's been too long :frown:

Yeah, that's the one xD Really bad :/

Original post by ozzie2

I loved Death Note (apart from the second part of the anime which kinda sucked)
I need to watch the new Sword Art Online , hopefully it's good.
Did you watch Attack on Titan? That anime is amazing

Ozzie? You watch anime? :biggrin: I've literally just started attack on titan and sword art online. First episode of aot is AMAZING. Sao is growing on me too xD

The second half of Death Note sucked? :O So far, I've got up to Episode 21 where Light forgets he was ever Kira and buried the Death Note. I hated that, so stopped there. What about the second half was bad?
Original post by thechemistress
Yeah, that's the one xD Really bad :/

Ozzie? You watch anime? :biggrin: I've literally just started attack on titan and sword art online. First episode of aot is AMAZING. Sao is growing on me too xD

The second half of Death Note sucked? :O So far, I've got up to Episode 21 where Light forgets he was ever Kira and buried the Death Note. I hated that, so stopped there. What about the second half was bad?

yo stop spoilers i'm only on like episode 5 of death note :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
24 season 9 episode 8 is the best episode of any show I have ever seen OMG I don't know what to do with myself now :frown:

And here's me who just finished season 1 two days ago...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsRochana
What do you need help with specifically? kik/imessage me :smile:

Looking cute babeee ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404846184.920186.jpg :tongue:

Sent u imessage
Original post by BCMFM16
How's fasting Nosh? I'm fasting btw

I'm not fasting,
I only kept one and I felt so weak and nauseous and could hear blood pounding in my ears when my head was hurting so I didn't keep one as I'll be on work exp and I don't want to faint,
Wbu? How's it going? Less then 2 hours now

Posted from TSR Mobile
And here's me who just finished season 1 two days ago...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best series I've ever watched, you won't regret watching it all. Do you know who my avatar is? xD
I saw a post on Death Note! Yay, it's one of my favourites. If you're into DN, you'll also probably love Code Geass so check it out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
Best series I've ever watched, you won't regret watching it all. Do you know who my avatar is? xD

Jack Bauer, course I knew, my brother is addicted to it, he made me watch although the Russians really pissed me off, they couldn't act, but aw Teri :frown:(
And the whole thing with the senator was wow, I only really got into it at around episode 15,
apparently the 5th season is the best?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not fasting,
I only kept one and I felt so weak and nauseous and could hear blood pounding in my ears when my head was hurting so I didn't keep one as I'll be on work exp and I don't want to faint,
Wbu? How's it going? Less then 2 hours now

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's perfectly understandable. My sister is taking a rest from fasting and intends to make up for it in December when the fasting time is shorter. I've done all of the fasts so far but i will have to miss 12 when I go to Madagascar this weekend. I'm going to make up for those when Ramadan has finished. :wink:
Original post by ozzie2
I love light, has girl came into it yet? (sorry if I spoiled it a bit if she hasn't). You should watch attack on titan though, that anime is so good

No not yet. I used to love light,but now he's getting too carried away with the Kira thing. He's starting to just kill anyone who gets in his way :s

This boy in my maths class talks about it all the time lol. Will probably start it after next week :biggrin:
Jack Bauer, course I knew, my brother is addicted to it, he made me watch although the Russians really pissed me off, they couldn't act, but aw Teri :frown:(
And the whole thing with the senator was wow, I only really got into it at around episode 15,
apparently the 5th season is the best?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but could you believe it was Nina? Like wtf I was so shocked when we found out :redface:

Yeah it's between the 5th and 9th season for me :biggrin:
Naruto > deathnote.
Original post by ToLiveInADream
I saw a post on Death Note! Yay, it's one of my favourites. If you're into DN, you'll also probably love Code Geass so check it out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have so many anime's its unbelievable,
Probably over 30 all downloaded on my computer, I'll try code geass but I wanna watch FMA and I'm watching one piece atm :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1!My parents bought their twelfth property today!
Original post by AngelPhys
Naruto > deathnote.

Boooo! Naruto is amazing but Death Note is more suited to my style.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest