The Student Room Group
Original post by baconbutty
Ozil wouldn't even be on Spain's bench. Don't go there

Fabregas got booed off the pitch at the Nou Camp for a reason, he has regressed from his Arsenal days.
Original post by De Chirico
Fabregas got booed off the pitch at the Nou Camp for a reason, he has regressed from his Arsenal days.

Messi was also boo'd I bet you'd take him wouldn't you
Reply 9942
Original post by Kruz
No point they'll just make another account. Unless you ban them by IP address if that's possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's funny how extreme measures need to be taken for certain users :/

Sad too
said this before, and i'll say it again

ozil will be dropped from first xi before January

needs 18 assists and 10 goals next season to redeem himself or sell him to monaco.

and who was it that didn't rate khedira?
It's funny how people are persecuted in this thread for going against the grain and not being part of the wenger knows best clique
Original post by De Chirico

Modric was being booed at Madrid, as was Zidane. Fabregas was pretty much their only goalscorer besides Messi until his final season.

Fabregas wasn't good enough to be the main man for a top team competing for the top trophies and has never been. Because of that he got out shadowed.
Original post by manchesterunited15
He joined City when they didn't have CL football but did have money. I'm not sure but he probably had offers from a better team.

Or maybe because his brother was playing for City and it would be the only chance those two can play together for a top team?
Reply 9947
Original post by jam278
Or maybe because his brother was playing for City and it would be the only chance those two can play together for a top team?

I agree with this. People (not mu15 btw) seem to think that players purely move for footballing reasons and family/location don't come into it, re Scum fans wrt Sanchez :rolleyes:

Who hasn't dreamed of playing and winning a league title in the same team as their brother man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9948
It's funny how people are persecuted in this thread for going against the grain and not being part of the wenger knows best clique

I agree. Was saying this yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

''Mertesacker is a stupid lanky ****''

''Sanchez is a reject so not a good signing at all, but Cesc to Chelsea is GOAT''

''Daily Mail articles on Arsenal are perfectly balanced''

This is just in the past 3 days as well. The man is a complete cretin, and what's worse is you and Jam pretending that he's somehow speaking sense or making serious points.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
''Mertesacker is a stupid lanky ****''

''Sanchez is a reject so not a good signing at all, but Cesc to Chelsea is GOAT''

''Daily Mail articles on Arsenal are perfectly balanced''

This is just in the past 3 days as well. The man is a complete cretin, and what's worse is you and Jam pretending that he's somehow speaking sense or making serious points.

It's funny how I show this clown up every day for his idiotic comments so he's had to resort to fake quotes to exaggerate his point
Reply 9951
This thread probably has people who disagree the most amongst all the football threads.

Loads of us on here have made it known that we didn't want arsene to stay.

Yet there's a cahoot amongst us to persecute those that don't think wenger knows best.

Getting boring now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9952
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh and we all said that Alexis was enough. What have we been discussing since?????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
This thread probably has people who disagree the most amongst all the football threads.

Loads of us on here have made it known that we didn't want arsene to stay.

Yet there's a cahoot amongst us to persecute those that don't think wenger knows best.

Getting boring now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you explain the agenda against me then? I've only really been over the top in my criticism of ozil and that's purely out of passion for my team.
How do you explain the agenda against me then? I've only really been over the top in my criticism of ozil and that's purely out of passion for my team.

Giroud?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Endless Blue

What's been over the top about that? I backed it up with stats he's nowhere near good enough for arsenal
Reply 9956

Bacon pls.

People have got involved in debate with you when it you're not on one of your stupid hypoglycaemic polemic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
Bacon pls.

People have got involved in debate with you when it you're not on one of your stupid hypoglycaemic polemic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. There were 3 pages of criticisms directed at me for me saying I don't think sanchez will be a success at arsenal. Now I get the old 'I wish we could ban people from topics' for saying id loves to have seen fabregas come in over ozil. Everyone cries over the dailymails treatment of ozil I'm basically the ozil of the arsenal thread
Reply 9958
Nope. There were 3 pages of criticisms directed at me for me saying I don't think sanchez will be a success at arsenal. Now I get the old 'I wish we could ban people from topics' for saying id loves to have seen fabregas come in over ozil. Everyone cries over the dailymails treatment of ozil I'm basically the ozil of the arsenal thread

Those are perfect examples of hypoglycaemic polemics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL get a grip butty! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest