The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Spare room in house share, West London

We have a single room for rent in our house in Acton. We will be moving in mid-late August. The house is lovely and close to Acton Central.

Please message me for more details

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Ellie Dean
We have a single room for rent in our house in Acton. We will be moving in mid-late August. The house is lovely and close to Acton Central.

Thanks

Hiya, my names Lorraine im 21 soon to be studying social work at the brentford campus. Could u possibly add me on fb for further details? thank you, :-) ... its "Lorraine Labe"
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Dear Ellie Dean,

I am a Landscape Architect from Hungary and I am looking for a room from 1 August until the middle of December (2014). I am 22 years old and this is an Erasmus internship for me as a starting of my career. Is the room fully furnished? Who are the roommates? Do I have to pay deposit? Does the price include everything (internet, heating, water, electricity)? Do you have a washing machine and cooking option in the flat?

Thank you for your answers,

Nikoletta Dudas
Reply 3
Original post by Ellie Dean

Thanks

Hi this might be really late but am looking for a room, start my course music cth and radio broadcasting at UWL in sept
Let me know if it's still available
Thanks
Grace
Reply 4
Dear Ellie,

My name is Wendy and I am 23 years old French Student. I will be moving to the UK to study Law in West London University. I am looking for a room not far from my school. I aM be a nice tenant. I speak fluent English, I don't smoke, I don't drink, no clubbing also. I will be very happy if you contact Me.

Best regards

Wendy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending