The Student Room Group

London Accommodation

I am starting university in september in london and I am just looking for advice for when I start looking for non student accommodation. I am going to be looking for a non student flat/house share that is max £300 a week.
Which university did you get the admission? Because London has many zones and universities.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by princesscharli3
I am starting university in september in london and I am just looking for advice for when I start looking for non student accommodation. I am going to be looking for a non student flat/house share that is max £300 a week.

Hi there!

Unfortunately with the way most big cities work is that when a room, flat, house etc comes up on the market to rent they usually want you to move in almost straight away. Therefore the best time to start looking is around summer time for September. But there are plenty of websites and facebook groups that always have rooms, flats etc to rent coming up, such as Spare Room, Rightmove and many more. Also on those websites you can put in price limits as well so you can find a place that fits within your budget.

Hopefully this was helpful! Best of luck with it all :smile:

Best wishes,
Rose Warburton (she/her)
Actor-Musician, 3rd year
Hi there! It’s best if you start looking as soon as possible. The earlier, the better. Start searching for London accommodation early on. You might find your ideal home at a very reasonable price, as some landlords might offer a discount when you land an early apartment. Try using Casita, as you’ll find various apartments for sharing with other students or, even better, your friends!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending