The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samba
Sup dudes? Yea I'm trying not to get drawn in, but it's so hard not to atm :redface:

IN 2 DAYS LVG WILL BE MANAGER!

Yeah especially with so many sources (some reliable, some not) linking us to Vidal and Di Maria. Ffs why cant it forward to 16th August :colonhash:

Original post by manchesterunited15
Nah... I can sleep as long as I want tomorrow :biggrin:

Ah your lucky. Work at 11am means il probably get 5 hours sleep. God damn sleeping patterns!

in 3 days Di Maria will sign
in 4 days Vidal will sign

:colone:

In 5 days Scholes comes out of retirement

In 6 days we sell Anderson, Young and Bebe :biggrin:
Reply 2001
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Im planning ahead but wouldnt say focused. I usually go through a rough patch in which i just go gym and eat and completely forget about studies and everything. Dreading looking forward to 3rd year at uni.
Im guess your a law student, judging by your DP, hows that? :biggrin:

Lol I haven't planned ahead at all.

Stalker :fuhrer:

Its brilliant. :tongue: love it.
Reply 2002
in 3 days Di Maria will sign
in 4 days Vidal will sign

:colone:

When will Cavani and Hummels sign?!?!

Ah your lucky. Work at 11am means il probably get 5 hours sleep. God damn sleeping patterns!

That sounds horrible :tongue:

In 5 days Scholes comes out of retirement

In 6 days we sell Anderson, Young and Bebe :biggrin:

:coma:
Original post by samba

You'll be buying a season ticket if that happens won't you? :tongue:
Original post by Rosie786

Sometimes planning helps and sometimes its best to go with the flow :biggrin:

I wasnt stalking :unimpressed: I simply stumbled across your username :K:

Why'd you wanna become a lawyer? :smile:
Reply 2006

I'm gonna be a lawyer I think :redface: Only field other than IT that I have real experience in!
Reply 2007
You'll be buying a season ticket if that happens won't you? :tongue:

I'm buying a season ticket if we buy vidal and di maria lol, never mind those! I'd prob be able to make 15~ games a season too!
Reply 2008
Hayles is getting a 'i love woody' and a pic of his face tattoo on her boobs if we buy vidal :lol: Wonder if sr90 will mind us sharing!
Original post by samba

My sources say it'll be announced before the end of the transfer window :colone:

That sounds horrible :tongue:

:coma:

Trust me. Im thinking of calling in sick and spending the day doing nothing. :colone:
Reply 2010

Trust me. Im thinking of calling in sick and spending the day doing nothing. :colone:

Do it man! Do you get paid for sick?
Reply 2011
Sometimes planning helps and sometimes its best to go with the flow :biggrin:

I wasnt stalking :unimpressed: I simply stumbled across your username :K:

Why'd you wanna become a lawyer? :smile:

I just go with the flow. If only I had planned ahead. Instead of getting lower 1st class: 74. I would have gotten 80 + :bawling:

Yh yh yh a likely story :hmmm:

Its been my life long dream to become a criminal barrister lol.

Original post by samba
I'm gonna be a lawyer I think :redface: Only field other than IT that I have real experience in!

Yeah why not. If you are serious about it.
Original post by samba
Do it man! Do you get paid for sick?

I dont get paid for not going work :frown:. Tbh im probably gna call in sick now, i highly doubt i'd be able to teach with 5 hours worth of sleep. Besides im only working til 3pm (4 hours)

Sleep> picking up £36
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samba
I'm buying a season ticket if we buy vidal and di maria lol, never mind those! I'd prob be able to make 15~ games a season too!

Jealous :coma:

My sources say it'll be announced before the end of the transfer window :colone:

Trust me. Im thinking of calling in sick and spending the day refreshing sky sports

Fixed :wink:
Reply 2014
Yeah why not. If you are serious about it.

Not particularly passionate, but I do like screwing people over, and I'm good at it.

I dont get paid for not going work :frown:. Tbh im probably gna call in sick now, i highly doubt i'd be able to teach with 5 hours worth of sleep. Besides im only working til 3pm (4 hours)

Sleep> picking up £36

Yep, do it!

Where do you live?! Pretty sure if both me and WeOnlyLiveOnce get them, we'll have a spare ticket for 90% of games between us :p:

80% of face and you could have mine!
I just go with the flow. If only I had planned ahead. Instead of getting lower 1st class: 74. I would have gotten 80 + :bawling:

Yh yh yh a likely story :hmmm:

Its been my life long dream to become a criminal barrister lol.

Ah welldone on that!! XD
I got 76 in my 2nd year but didnt do as well in my first year (68). I guess i didnt bother since 1st year is only weighted 10%.

It is a likely story :hmmm:, you challenge me in court if you think otherwise :cool:

Yeah but what made you dream that you'd want to become a barrister?
Im still unsure what i want to become tbh, was looking to go into Investment Banking but wouldnt want to slave my life away. So now thinking either chartered accountant or tax consultancy :redface:
Original post by samba

Where do you live?! Pretty sure if both me and WeOnlyLiveOnce get them, we'll have a spare ticket for 90% of games between us :p:

80% of face and you could have mine!

Like 2 hours away :redface:

Fixed :wink:

How'd you guess? :wink:

This feels exactly like the Fabregas farce last summer but 100x more exciting :redface:.
Reply 2018
Original post by samba
Not particularly passionate, but I do like screwing people over, and I'm good at it

Lol that's not the only thing you need to become a lawyer. Unless you already have a degree and can do a GDL. Then you wouldn't need to do 3 years
How'd you guess? :wink:

This feels exactly like the Fabregas farce last summer but 100x more exciting :redface:.

Because I'll be doing the same :rofl:

Yeah it's great, better not end up disappointed though!

Latest