The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3500
Had to rep :lol:
Original post by Twinport53
He isn't though.

If you all joined with a normal post, fine, try and read some pages of the thread to learn the context of a conversation, brilliant, but why did 5 people decide to spam it with hilarious pictures?

You might be sound as anything, but you and them, pissed me and other people off by immediately going on the wind up with the rest of them, why?

I jumped in when someone started abusing a friend of mine. If you and your friends are going to dish out such things be prepared to get it back. I didn't mind being insulted tbh. The internet is a laugh. If I get banned so what?
****ing thank you mate.

We don't be horrible to anybody unless they take the piss and start winding people up.

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Thank you!

All the genuine newcomers to the thread were welcomed and they integrated in pretty easily with everyone else. Don't know why they're making out like it was some exclusive club or something :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And my cooking are appreciated :awesome:

Making a cheesecake

Original post by de_monies
Yup last bit was a joke

Also "says the sub" :P

I don't know. I'm just the middle man. Leave me alone :biggrin: Both of you! :biggrin:

I said most subs :wink:

Original post by Sanctimonious
Says the guy who used to do it all the time.

How's Occams? :rolleyes:

Do what all the time? I didn't take over whole threads with spam.

I don't know actually :lol:
How can you take the high road when every other post is a 500x500 picture of a cloud or a bath or a shoe? How can you read that thread?

One, you scroll past it.
Two, if that fails, you use ignore.

You want to know why they came? Because they could read. They know you lot were discussing subs and the Box and were mocking both and they took offence.
Does that make what they did ok? Probably not. Does that legislate for the abuse you and others gave in return? Also no.

You all, frankly, acted like children.
Original post by Sanctimonious
I jumped in when someone started abusing a friend of mine. If you and your friends are going to dish out such things be prepared to get it back. I didn't mind being insulted tbh. The internet is a laugh. If I get banned so what?

Jumped in? It's not a fight.

No again, its funny how all the SUBS are forgetting that it was the SUBS who started trolling us. Of course we are going to be pissed of, it's not even funny in the slightest.
Original post by Drewski
One, you scroll past it.
Two, if that fails, you use ignore.

You want to know why they came? Because they could read. They know you lot were discussing subs and the Box and were mocking both and they took offence.
Does that make what they did ok? Probably not. Does that legislate for the abuse you and others gave in return? Also no.

You all, frankly, acted like children.

Ah, so they were spying and got upset. Nice one, Subs are so pathetic, not only paying for TSR, they use it to spy and then try and get normal users banned. Yet we are in the wrong for rising to it.

You are digging yourself a bigger hole man, pipe down you are the children.
Jumped in? It's not a fight.

No again, its funny how all the SUBS are forgetting that it was the SUBS who started trolling us. Of course we are going to be pissed of, it's not even funny in the slightest.

It's never funny when you're the butt of the joke. remember that when you're joking about others in the future...
Ah, so they were spying and got upset. Nice one, Subs are so pathetic, not only paying for TSR, they use it to spy and then try and get normal users banned. Yet we are in the wrong for rising to it.

You are digging yourself a bigger hole man, pipe down you are the children.

For the last time; learn to read. It will help you immeasurably in life.
Original post by Drewski
It's never funny when you're the butt of the joke. remember that when you're joking about others in the future...

Butt of the joke? What are you on about?

They got upset and decided to troll a thread by spamming pictures. Why can't they take a joke and go elsewhere.

Seems like we hit a nerve, because about 10 of you came running in here.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
And my cooking are appreciated :awesome:

Making a cheesecake

Haha, keep a picture for me bbz :biggrin:

I'm taking a break from the thread for a while now can't be dealing with all this **** right now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just stop now.

Just ignore it all :woo:
Original post by Drewski
For the last time; learn to read. It will help you immeasurably in life.

I can read, you just keep conveniently forgetting that the SUBS came into this thread to TROLL. End of.
I think everybody needs to stop now.

It's getting way too serious :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3513
thread closing music:

[video="youtube;j7F72E9g_sU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7F72E9g_sU[/video]
Butt of the joke? What are you on about?

They got upset and decided to troll a thread by spamming pictures. Why can't they take a joke and go elsewhere.

Seems like we hit a nerve, because about 10 of you came running in here.

Do you seriously not see the irony of what you just posted?

You know, another picture is entirely appropriate here (I'm not going to post it because of what happened), but I'm getting about as much common sense out of you as I would expect from a brick wall...

Think about what you're saying. You're asking why they couldn't take a joke about them, yet when they played a joke on you, you went ballistic.... Are you really saying that their response was awful but yours was absolutely fine?

I can read, you just keep conveniently forgetting that the SUBS came into this thread to TROLL. End of.

They came here to play a joke on you after you played a joke on them.... And you accuse them of not being able to take a joke when you can't either. Seriously...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by plusC
thread closing music:

[video="youtube;j7F72E9g_sU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7F72E9g_sU[/video]

Sad face :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am just ****ed that people can be so pathetic to troll a thread with the intention of getting somebody banned. And Aaron took the hit. It's so sad.
Didn't realise there are so many "gangs"/cliques on TSR:pain:

:rofl2: there's nothing special about being a sub, they pay £6.99 p/m for a special chat box.
Original post by getfunky!

:rofl2: there's nothing special about being a sub, they pay £6.99 p/m for a special chat box.

I need to be part of one now :moon:

Any recommendations?
Original post by getfunky!

Tbf, most don't pay. I sure as hell don't.

Latest