The Student Room Group

If you can enhance TWO features of your body, which part would it be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by noshahmad
aaw thank you :biggrin:

Tall is good, that's a nice height, but I'm really short, I'm 5 ft 3 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriend's more than 1ft taller than me.
I look like Golem.
Improve eye sight-I've been wearing glasses for 5 years.
Have a better right knee/ankle-Been having problems with them on and off for 3/4 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlackMagicV
My boyfriend's more than 1ft taller than me.
I look like Golem.

I think that's really cute, I love short girls, tall guy couples (I bet you reach his back when you hug him?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheDaylighter
1. Improve my eyesight

2. Longer hair that's actually manageable

This basically
Enhanced brain: Literally be able to download stuff to it in an instant and have total knowledge of that thing or be instantly good at that skill

Enhanced healing: Age regeneration, impossible to kill unless you do it in an instant etc
- More tolerable hair, less thick and easier to control. I blame my mum for the Oriental hair. :lol:

- Be taller in height. I dream of the day that I'll be able to see a 15-rated film without having to bring ID to prove I'm not 10 years old. :daydreaming:

If there was another choice, I'd reduce the natural size and sharpness of my canines so I wouldn't look like a vampire every time I smiled. :facepalm2:
Original post by yo radical one
Enhanced brain: Literally be able to download stuff to it in an instant and have total knowledge of that thing or be instantly good at that skill

Enhanced healing: Age regeneration, impossible to kill unless you do it in an instant etc

That is smart thinking :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is smart thinking :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thought so too, like blending Neo with Wolverine
Broader Jaw
More Muscle mass.
BF to 7-8%
I'm okay with my body. I'd definitely change my hair though (idc what anyone says, super-fine hair is the WORST hair to have) and make it thicker, wavier, and just generally so I can do more with it and don't have to wash it so much.
Then it's a toss up between teeth and cheeks. My teeth are okay, but they could be better. And my cheeks, well, they're so big that my cheekbones are non-existent. I'd love cheekbones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine is improved eyesight too, oh my eyes are terrible,

Oh and a smaller nose, I think mine is too big with proportions to my face

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by plusC
Nice smile and hair I can do more with, I literally can only do two styles with my current hair :lol:

Original post by ArchaeoStudy
1. Improve my right knee - I've had problems with the joint and the cartilage for almost 3 years now.

That's pretty much it :smile:

Original post by TheDaylighter
1. Improve my eyesight

2. Longer hair that's actually manageable

Original post by Dilsz
Eyes and body

your requests are pretty mild compared to this.
and before any imbecile goes xenophobic, there's english subtitles.

[video="youtube;GOyHUHVXG4o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOyHUHVXG4o[/video]
aaw thank you :biggrin:

Tall is good, that's a nice height, but I'm really short, I'm 5 ft 3 :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Half the girls I talk to say that I am too tall for them :/ It really is difficult to find a girl around 5'6 or 5'7. Nah 5'3 is quite good, are you indian? If so, that is pretty tall :0
1. Actually be able to see in 3D

2. Flat stomach :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bigger penis and a smexy face

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. My teeth ever since i broke my front 2 teeth they have given me problems.

2. My tummy would love for it to be flat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My height, since I'm a bit shorter than some of my younger cousins. i'm only like 5'0.25 ft. (last I checked)

And perhaps my eyesight since I'm myopic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Heavier balls.
I think that's really cute, I love short girls, tall guy couples (I bet you reach his back when you hug him?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's like this

Spoiler

1) Corrected nose bridge - mine's too big, so I have a Greek-style prominent bone in the middle which I hate side-on.
2) Darker skin tone - I'm so pale I only recently found a concealer pale enough for me. Thankfully, now that it's summer, I've got a little colour, and my foundation which is usually a little dark now blends nicely :smile: But I'm still too pale in my opinion.
1. Nice straight, white teeth.

2. Six pack

Quick Reply

Latest