Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Animal Behaviour and Welfare 2014 - Reaseheath College

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by ashleighjball
How old will you be when you go? And nooo there's no groups made on facebook yet, I was thinking of doing one after results days when more people will be looking for them :smile:

Okay no worries :smile: I'm 23! although I do look younger ha
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by jentee21
Okay no worries :smile: I'm 23! although I do look younger ha

Ahh right :smile: Il be 20, my 21st is in December :biggrin:
Reply 42
Ahh right :smile: Il be 20, my 21st is in December :biggrin:

Ohh that's good! We'll have to make sure we have a good party at uni for it! :cake:
Hellooo,
I'm going to be studying Animal behaviour and welfare in September too.. I've had my place confirmed and I've applied to live in halls :smile:.. would be good to get to know some people before we start as I wont know anyone and I'm probably going to be one of the older ones of the group with not going straight from college!
Did a facebook group get made?

Hi we will be studying the same! ive got a confirmed place and have applied for halls also, my first choice was chetwood self catered then platt self catered, how about you?

I will be 20 on the 20th September :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by LorenzoRey
Hi we will be studying the same! ive got a confirmed place and have applied for halls also, my first choice was chetwood self catered then platt self catered, how about you?

I will be 20 on the 20th September :smile:

Oh that's good! My first choice was platt self catered and then Chetwood self catered. I'm glad I found this website now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's good! My first choice was platt self catered and then Chetwood self catered. I'm glad I found this website now!

Awesome ^_^
im super nervous haha as like you i wont no anyone whos going XD
Reply 46
Awesome ^_^
im super nervous haha as like you i wont no anyone whos going XD

Yeah I'm a bit nervous but excited too! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully people will get to know each other a bit on here or on Facebook before we actually start =)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I'm a bit nervous but excited too! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully people will get to know each other a bit on here or on Facebook before we actually start =)

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes ive been reading about a FB page being set up, has it been set up already or has none done it yet?
Reply 48
yes ive been reading about a FB page being set up, has it been set up already or has none done it yet?

I got a reply saying someone was thinking of making one after results day when more people will be looking for one, but I'm not sure if anyone else has made one

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a reply saying someone was thinking of making one after results day when more people will be looking for one, but I'm not sure if anyone else has made one

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok, when is results day?
is it for the people doing A-levels?
I finished my college course last year so havent had to wait
Reply 50
oh ok, when is results day?
is it for the people doing A-levels?
I finished my college course last year so havent had to wait

I think I seen it was the 14th of August..So not too long away. Yeah it will be the Alevel results. I got my results in June because I did an access course and then sent them straight away to the uni to be confirmed. Did you take a year out before doing Uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I seen it was the 14th of August..So not too long away. Yeah it will be the Alevel results. I got my results in June because I did an access course and then sent them straight away to the uni to be confirmed. Did you take a year out before doing Uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did at BTEC level 3 course in animal managment
And yes i did a gap year, i worked (as id never had a job before) and im getting ever closer to learning to drive as i recently passed my theory and hope to do my practical soon although i wont actually have a car during uni XD
When i finished college i was so nervous and didnt have the confidence to go to uni but after working ect im a bit better so i thought id just go for it and i did ^_^

Do you know what the accommodation looks like? Chetwood/Platt as ive been to reaseheath but didnt get to see any accommodation... im super curious.
And yes i did a gap year, i worked (as id never had a job before) and im getting ever closer to learning to drive as i recently passed my theory and hope to do my practical soon although i wont actually have a car during uni XD
When i finished college i was so nervous and didnt have the confidence to go to uni but after working ect im a bit better so i thought id just go for it and i did ^_^

Do you know what the accommodation looks like? Chetwood/Platt as ive been to reaseheath but didnt get to see any accommodation... im super curious.

I've applied for the same accommodation as you! :biggrin: I've already got my results, but I'm guessing a lot of people won't find out their offers until a level results day so I was gonna make it until then unless someone else does one before hand :smile: the accommodation in both platt and chetwood is lovely, platt is the newest of the two buildings having only just opened last year.
Reply 53

Oh that sounds good, so you have already done some studying on animals. I'm excited to start learning it. I'm animal obsessed ha.
Good luck with your driving! I'm sure you'll do fine though =)
Aww yeah everyone will probably be just as nervous so don't worry, freshers week will be good for meeting everyone!

When I went to the open day I got shown around some accommodation but I have no idea which of the two it was. It was nice tho, was a good size and had the standard bed, wardrobe and desk then the en-suite bathroom. Then the kitchen I'm sure they had locks on the cupboards and you get given one for your food. They should have pictures on the website shouldn't they so you know what you're applying for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that sounds good, so you have already done some studying on animals. I'm excited to start learning it. I'm animal obsessed ha.
Good luck with your driving! I'm sure you'll do fine though =)
Aww yeah everyone will probably be just as nervous so don't worry, freshers week will be good for meeting everyone!

When I went to the open day I got shown around some accommodation but I have no idea which of the two it was. It was nice tho, was a good size and had the standard bed, wardrobe and desk then the en-suite bathroom. Then the kitchen I'm sure they had locks on the cupboards and you get given one for your food. They should have pictures on the website shouldn't they so you know what you're applying for

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pictures that are on the website are of chetwood accommodation and if you go on the reaseheath Facebook page and go on their photo albums, there is one for the platt accommodation somewhere :smile:
Reply 55
Pictures that are on the website are of chetwood accommodation and if you go on the reaseheath Facebook page and go on their photo albums, there is one for the platt accommodation somewhere :smile:

Ohh I didn't know that.. Thank you =). I'll have a look now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Platt hall accommodation!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151718315218778.1073741858.120432553777&type=3
Reply 57

I must have viewed the other halls because the rooms didn't look like that, they both look like good rooms to be in
I must have viewed the other halls because the rooms didn't look like that, they both look like good rooms to be in

Thats good atleast i know my first 2 options are going to be decent XD
I heard student village is like living in a shed... which is why i didnt pick it at all.. my 3rd choice was chetwood catered.
Reply 59
Thats good atleast i know my first 2 options are going to be decent XD
I heard student village is like living in a shed... which is why i didnt pick it at all.. my 3rd choice was chetwood catered.

Yeah same! I didn't put student village either, I put platt catered as my 3rd ha. Wonder when we will find out what rooms We'v got!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending