The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
Were you both living under a rock last week? :tongue:

I haven't been on here in a while, I find it hard to keep up with this thread anyway.
loool yep this is the first time ive logged in since june

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01
Clearly speaking from experience :beard: guessing that you're quite the troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no :colondollar:
I've just been around long enough to see what happens here
Original post by LickingCarpet
I haven't been on here in a while, I find it hard to keep up with this thread anyway.

Original post by Zarah01
Oooh spilll, what happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll copy and post the same post i made on another thread for someone who also wanted to know what happened

Basically, a user named Simran started throwing insults at Biryani because she wears a hijab. People stuck up for B so then I think S got pissed off by this and made continuous threads about B. Like last night she made one titled 'who's more beautiful' with a pic of 'her' and B. Today she made a thread titled 'I think i'm a lesbian' implying she's in love with B and then a few hours ago there was a MAJOR plot twist. 'Simran' is not even a girl. It was an immature user (I won't expose him) who created a troll account using a picture of his mate's gf. All of this was revealed in the final thread he created. It also included screenshots of pms he sent male tsr members (whilst still pretending to be the girl) and some were quite embarrassing to say the least lol

Anywho thats that in a nutshell :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'll copy and post the same post i made on another thread about someone who also wanted to know what happened

Basically, a user named Simran started throwing insults at Biryani because she wears a hijab. People stuck up for B so then I think S got pissed off by this and made continuous threads about B. Like last night she made one titled 'who's more beautiful' with a pic of 'her' and B. Today she made a thread titled 'I think i'm a lesbian' implying she's in love with B and then a few hours ago there was a MAJOR plot twist. 'Simran' is not even a girl. It was an immature user (I won't expose him) who created a troll account using a picture of his mate's gf. All of this was revealed in the final thread he created. It also included screenshots of pms he sent male tsr members (whilst still pretending to be the girl) and some were quite embarrassing to say the least lol

Anywho thats that in a nutshell :smile:

:eek: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH God ive missed tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Don't worry, you're beauts!

You too habibtyy masha'Allah :yup:

Original post by Dilsz
There you go :3

Fank youuu :tongue: i like them!
Original post by Dilsz
Oh no :colondollar:
I've just been around long enough to see what happens here

hahaha you're trollginity is yet to be broken

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fank youuu :tongue: i like them!

You're welcome :smile:

Original post by Zarah01
hahaha you're trollginity is yet to be broken

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Trollginity" :laugh: what even?
It will probably remain that way
Original post by Zarah01
:eek: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH God ive missed tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool it can be quite entertaining at times can't it :tongue:
Original post by Dilsz
You're welcome :smile:

"Trollginity" :laugh: what even?
It will probably remain that way

:teeth: im weird, allow the weirdness, accept the weirdness and embrace the weirdness

Posted from TSR Mobile
You too habibtyy masha'Allah :yup:

Aww thank you :colondollar:
Aww thank you :colondollar:

lool i just got that you're B, i'm slow like that. I hope you didnt take what he/she said to heart. #HijabisFTW

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01
:teeth: im weird, allow the weirdness, accept the weirdness and embrace the weirdness

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trust me I've met weirder people. You're normal compared to them :lol:
Original post by Zarah01
lool i just got that you're B, i'm slow like that. I hope you didnt take what he/she said to heart. #HijabisFTW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha that's fine :biggrin:
No I didn't, well I did at first but then it was kinda obvious to me that it was a troll so I laughed it off...plus I know I don't look like an ugly boy (as Simran was saying) so it didn't affect me too much :lol:
Original post by Dilsz
Trust me I've met weirder people. You're normal compared to them :lol:

Smmhhhhh forget normal :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01
Smmhhhhh forget normal :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you havn't really shown me another side to you so...
You're normal :ahee:
Aha that's fine :biggrin:
No I didn't, well I did at first but then it was kinda obvious to me that it was a troll so I laughed it off...plus I know I don't look like an ugly boy (as Simran was saying) so it didn't affect me too much :lol:

I'm glad to hear thattt :biggrin: its downright hilarious that his life was so boring that he had to pull this crap lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarah01
I'm glad to hear thattt :biggrin: its downright hilarious that his life was so boring that he had to pull this crap lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha he had everyone wrapped around his finger though :redface:
so many beautiful ukhtis mashaAllah

Latest