The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

What halls are you in?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
u will find there will be loads of people on your course or people staying with you getting wristbands. there very popular

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
cranbourne house Flat 23 Room CR249.. anyone know what the CR249 stand for ?
Reply 62
Original post by Uncrowned King

Is there a floor plan for your flat? There was for mine and on the plan, I was able to find my room because every room had a number like this :smile:
But what it actually means, I have no idea :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea either "/ maybe it's just the name of the room idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dmdmd
Is there a floor plan for your flat? There was for mine and on the plan, I was able to find my room because every room had a number like this :smile:
But what it actually means, I have no idea :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

there was no floor plan because i let the university to allocate my room as i am on holiday so i didnt have time to do it. all i could do was agree to it well i will know where it is once i get there :biggrin: its so expensive for a standard room though...
Reply 65
there was no floor plan because i let the university to allocate my room as i am on holiday so i didnt have time to do it. all i could do was agree to it well i will know where it is once i get there :biggrin: its so expensive for a standard room though...

Ah, makes sense! :smile: if I would have done the same, I would have saved myself a lot of worrying :biggrin:
Yeah, I'm not gonna have a lot of money left after the rent :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dmdmd
Ah, makes sense! :smile: if I would have done the same, I would have saved myself a lot of worrying :biggrin:
Yeah, I'm not gonna have a lot of money left after the rent :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha its still stressful as you dont know where they might put you but its good that they allocated me to my first choice hahaa and yeah how much did you get from student finance if you dont mind me asking ?
Reply 67
haha its still stressful as you dont know where they might put you but its good that they allocated me to my first choice hahaa and yeah how much did you get from student finance if you dont mind me asking ?

Guess that's true :biggrin:
Not at all but since I'm from Germany, I only got the money to cover the tuition. But I also applied for German funding and they will tell me by the end of the month how much it'll be :smile: what's about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 68
I've found a list of hall groups on Facebook, if anyone needs it let me know I'll message them the links :smile:

I actually cant wait to move in!! So glad I got Purbeck :biggrin:
Reply 69
purbeck is gonna be wicked :smile: cant wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student Village!
Reply 71
Cranborne House, Flat 58 :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by dharms.p
I've found a list of hall groups on Facebook, if anyone needs it let me know I'll message them the links :smile:

I actually cant wait to move in!! So glad I got Purbeck :biggrin:

Hey can you send me those links? I'm in Cranborne :smile:
Original post by silvershard
Anyone in Chesil House?
I'm in flat 42

Flat 44 :smile:
Anyone happen to be in Dorchester house flat 54 :smile: ?
anyone in cranborne flat 26???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending