The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lcfc111
https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx I do wjec English higher this is the link for the boundaries but it doesn't say how many marks you need for anything above a C

I can't seem to understand which one I am supposed to be looking at
Original post by funkydee19
Since exams I have realised that I have been able to control my stress and nerves. Make sure you can get some sleep for the actual day, don't want to be sleeping in and missing the time!

I have an alarm that requires me to do 4 different puzzles to stop it, trust me I'll wake up :tongue:
Original post by TheMoon
I have an alarm that requires me to do 4 different puzzles to stop it, trust me I'll wake up :tongue:

Lool omg that's really smart, I shall consider something like this :colone:
(null)
They're only A level at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also those AQA ones are useless - simply the 10% graduated UMS mark boundaries: no raw marks in sight
Did anyone here do Geography Edexcel B? If so, don't you find it surprising that the human paper has lower grade boundaries than the physical paper?
Original post by Invest
I can't seem to understand which one I am supposed to be looking at

DITTO. whats eng lang? whats eng lit? WJEC u mugs
Reply 507
Original post by aristocats_
Anyone else do WJEC Hospitality/Catering?! Grade boundaries are down 6 marks for an A* compares to last year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where is the link cant find it?
Am I the only one happy with Edexcels and WJEC grade boundaries??
Finally managed to figure out how to work wjec! Why has it got to be so awkward! Anyway regardless happy with english language not so.much with lit though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 510
Original post by aristocats_
Anyone else do WJEC Hospitality/Catering?! Grade boundaries are down 6 marks for an A* compares to last year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Howmany marks for a C
Original post by CaitlinN15
Finally managed to figure out how to work wjec! Why has it got to be so awkward! Anyway regardless happy with english language not so.much with lit though :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you post what the grade boundaries are? I dont understand the marrks on the website at all hahah
Original post by CaitlinN15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Care to share the expertise ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lewishowell
Am I the only one happy with Edexcels and WJEC grade boundaries??

No! Edexcels are glorious.
Original post by Sanctimonious
GCSE's don't really matter guys. No employer cares. All employers want is:

a) someone who turns up
b) someone who doesn't answer back
c) someone who does what he or she is told
d) someone who is a hard grafter
e) someone who does all of the above without moaning
f) someone who does all of the above without moaning whilst asking to do more work for no extra pay
g) someone who doesn't steal from the till

:smile:

I don't know why this made me happy, but it did so thank you.

Even though I hope for some A*/A grades you made me come back to the reality that not getting them doesn't mean the end of the world.
Original post by BBeyond
when's aqa out pls be soon

It will be available to everyone at 8am but people who have access to eAQA was able to access it at 12:01am. It says it on the website.
Original post by lubsjk
It will be available to everyone at 8am but people who have access to eAQA was able to access it at 12:01am. It says it on the website.

ffs anyone here got access?
Omg the spanish grade boundaries are so high........... howw
Wait.. a whole hour has passed since they were released.. :eek:
They went up?! Woah, I was expecting an A in maths to be around 128. I'm praying that I got at least that much..

Latest