The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2014/15 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone :smile:
My name is Scheherazade and I am an International Student starting my MSc in Medical Engineering this September!
..(phew! that wasn't so hard! lol)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
Original post by luludeery
I'm an international student and I'm going to study International Business and Marketing. Can't wait!

Hi!! I'm also an international student who is going to study International Business and Marketing. Finally found someone who's in the same degree as me!! :smile::biggrin:
Original post by n_doroshenko96
Hey! (:
Haven't noticed a thread like this for this year's applicants, so I'll start. What everyone is going/hoping to study?
I am an international student and going to study Mathematics in September (possibly Maths with Bio).

Hi there! I'm also international, though I won't be studying until next year. I'm applying for Classical Civilisation.
Hoping to do actuarial mathematics at Leeds. Love the uni and the city :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nat_11
Hi!! I'm also an international student who is going to study International Business and Marketing. Finally found someone who's in the same degree as me!! :smile::biggrin:

Oh my gosh that's great! I will be living in Montague Burton. How about you? Can't wait to meet you!
Reply 25
Oh my gosh that's great! I will be living in Montague Burton. How about you? Can't wait to meet you!

I will be living in Charles Morris. When are you arriving? Are you planning on attending the international week? If so, maybe we will meet before Fresher's week starts!!
(edited 9 years ago)
My flight is on 15th so yeah I'm arriving early and I'm planning to attend the international week.
Reply 27
My flight is on 15th so yeah I'm arriving early and I'm planning to attend the international week.

I'm arriving on the 16th.
Original post by nat_11
I'm arriving on the 16th.

Oh, that's great. Where are you from?
Reply 29
Oh, that's great. Where are you from?

I'm from Spain. What about you?
central village falt 170 anyone??
Original post by nat_11
I'm from Spain. What about you?

Bulgaria.
Reply 32
Hey!
I'm hoping to study English Literature from 2015. I'm currently predicted AAB. Does anyone know if Leeds will accept this? I know their entry requirements are AAA. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest