The Student Room Group

Are all HR girls hot?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
A lot of them seem really hot though!!

There's good looking women in every profession. Office work (admin, etc) is pretty much a female ghetto though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it me... or are all the HR girls from various banks who attend career fairs/talks at uni ridiculously hot?

I mean... some of them are just like models... are they all like that?

They are there to lure you in.
Don't they have a rep for not being particularly bright?
I also have deep suspicion of anyone who works in HR.

Reply 24
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

Haha this one definitely lured me in! And now it starts to make sense... for a moment I thought I was entering a Victoria's Secret party fashion show, not a careers fair!
Reply 25
Original post by ChaoticButterfly

CAN YOU ASK THEM OUT?! This one is so hot!
As a HR girl I'm going to go with yes :colone:
Reply 27
Original post by infairverona

Haha, I agree with you!

I was speechless when it came to the networking event. This girl was so pretty! I mistook her for another student in the lift!
Original post by infairverona

Also an HR girlie here. We all are!

Well I'm hot, my bestie (also in HR) is like a MODEL.
Reply 29
Original post by pshah2
Haha, I agree with you!

I was speechless when it came to the networking event. This girl was so pretty! I mistook her for another student in the lift!

Has it not occurred to you that they don't send their ugs to these kind of things?
Reply 30
Original post by Clip
Has it not occurred to you that they don't send their ugs to these kind of things?

But seriously, they look like Victoria's Secret models. For all I know they are.

But they are also seriously nice. The perfect girlfriend though I'm sure they're already taken.

How come and how do you ask one out?!!
Reply 31
Original post by pshah2
But seriously, they look like Victoria's Secret models. For all I know they are.

But they are also seriously nice. The perfect girlfriend though I'm sure they're already taken.

How come and how do you ask one out?!!

I married one.

It's nothing special. Companies just send their best looking people to these things. In any given profession, there will be lookers and there will be ugs.
Reply 32
Original post by Clip
I married one.

It's nothing special. Companies just send their best looking people to these things. In any given profession, there will be lookers and there will be ugs.

RESPECT!

How did you ask her out and start dating?
Original post by Clip
I married one.

You sir, are a legend.

All hail Sir Clip!

Lucky guy
No BUT the last company I worked with had a REALLY attractive girl working there, and I think because people remember the really attractive ones, it seems like that all HR girls are really attractive

It's certainly female dominated though!
(edited 9 years ago)
Also an HR girlie here. We all are!

Well I'm hot, my bestie (also in HR) is like a MODEL.

Original post by pshah2
Haha, I agree with you!

The thing is the HR people we usually send to events are just admins so I get why people think HR girls are pretty but dim, we never send anyone high up. Just the admins haha
Reply 36
Original post by pshah2
RESPECT!

How did you ask her out and start dating?

You sir, are a legend.

All hail Sir Clip!

Lucky guy

No, no . You're getting this all wrong.

Beautiful and wonderful as my wife may be - she's not a lingerie model lookeylikey. She's an HR person.

What I'm saying is that there is nothing special about HR - it's just a career. There are lookers and not-so-lookers, but you will tend to see the lookers more often than not. HR is a fairly female-heavy sector, and you will also find that the better looking people gravitate toward the private sector and also the bigboy companies - this is similar to other things.

Consider for a moment another job - waitresses. No doubt you have seen some gawjus ones and you've also seen some mediocre ones. However, you only tend to remember the lookers. So if you're at a grad recruitment event, you're probably only going to notice the hotties and any plain ones will merge into the background with the free pens and crap snacks.
HR girl = Perfect girl next door or Lingerie model or American beauty
Reply 38
Are there any pics of them?
Reply 39
Original post by de_monies
No BUT the last company I worked with had a REALLY attractive girl working there, and I think because people remember the really attractive ones, it seems like that all HR girls are really attractive

It's certainly female dominated though!

Fair point, they are really pretty, the pretty ones. How do you ask them out?

Quick Reply

Latest