The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonwinner
I'm also an Economics and Politics applicant, received my offer yesterday! AAB :smile:

what did you get at as, what were you predicted and what were your other choices
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by catrinakenyon
Really :biggrin: well good luck ! It said that there might be an open day or an interview for it ? I'm stressing out, I really want to find out, I'm so impatient haha :biggrin:

Thanks, I've emailed them now so I hope they reply quickly! Yeah there's an interview but it's not too formal I think. I'm stressing out too, what if they don't even have my application???
Original post by lucymellor
Thanks, I've emailed them now so I hope they reply quickly! Yeah there's an interview but it's not too formal I think. I'm stressing out too, what if they don't even have my application???

They will :smile: What other unis have you applied to ? :P
Guys i am planning to send my application at the start of November. will that put me at a massive disadvantage
Original post by golden tribe
Guys i am planning to send my application at the start of November. will that put me at a massive disadvantage

No, not at all.
They will :smile: What other unis have you applied to ? :P

Leeds, Edinburgh, King's and Oxford, and I've had an offer from Leeds already:smile: how about you?
Leeds, Edinburgh, King's and Oxford, and I've had an offer from Leeds already:smile: how about you?

York,Bath,Warwick and Oxford. No offers from any yet, then again I've only just put my application through haha :biggrin: What college did you apply for ?? :smile:
York,Bath,Warwick and Oxford. No offers from any yet, then again I've only just put my application through haha :biggrin: What college did you apply for ?? :smile:

They're all really good, I'm sure you'll get offers soon!:biggrin: Choosing a college was the hardest thing ever, in the end I went for Oriel haha, you?
They're all really good, I'm sure you'll get offers soon!:biggrin: Choosing a college was the hardest thing ever, in the end I went for Oriel haha, you?

Hopefully and really :O I chose Oriel too, I had no idea which college I wanted to apply for :P
Hopefully and really :O I chose Oriel too, I had no idea which college I wanted to apply for :P

Really? :eek: we might see each other there then haha, wow we're so similar! I spent weeks trying to decide, they all sounded exactly the same and I'm the most indecisive person I've ever met, not a good quality at all:s-smilie:
Applying for chemical engineering!
Really? :eek: we might see each other there then haha, wow we're so similar! I spent weeks trying to decide, they all sounded exactly the same and I'm the most indecisive person I've ever met, not a good quality at all:s-smilie:

Yeah and we are :') I know, I think I decided the day I submitted my application, the night before I looked at pictures and thought that it looked pretty( not really the best way to decide haha) I'm so indecisive too so it'll take me ages to make a simple decision :P
Yeah and we are :') I know, I think I decided the day I submitted my application, the night before I looked at pictures and thought that it looked pretty( not really the best way to decide haha) I'm so indecisive too so it'll take me ages to make a simple decision :P

Me too it was the last thing I decide before I sent mine off, it was the day of my sixth form deadline as well haha. And hey, anything that helps you make a decision! That was something I thought about too actually because I really wanted one of the old castle-style ones like something from Harry Potter:biggrin: All my family get really annoyed with me because I take an hour just to decide what I want for tea!
I'm not sure, can I ask when you sent your application off ? :smile:

I sent my application off on Saturday and received confirmation that they received it 2 days ago. And got offer yesterday evening!
Reply 274
I sent my application 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a confirmation that they've received it..is that normal? I'm really worried.
For those of you who are waiting for an acknowledgement that the university has received your offer - relax. It will have got there, but not all departments send acknowledgements, and those that do can vary enormously in terms of speed.
Reply 276
Original post by Origami Bullets
For those of you who are waiting for an acknowledgement that the university has received your offer - relax. It will have got there, but not all departments send acknowledgements, and those that do can vary enormously in terms of speed.

Okay thanks :smile:
Waiting on the international offices assistance. :sigh:
Original post by Coffeetime
Waiting on the international offices assistance. :sigh:

Everything crossed!!
Original post by TwoLimes
Everything crossed!!

Thanks! I appreciate all the support so much.

Latest

Trending

Trending