The Student Room Group

End of December Holiday targets!

Out of the Alevels you have chosen what would you target yourself to have done by the end of December. (AS)

My targets: Finish C1, C2, S1 (Maths) Finish Unit 1 & 2 (Chem) likewise for Bio and Eco
(edited 9 years ago)
How would you get them finished by then?
What's the point of finishing all your units so early...
Original post by Helpme.
Out of the Alevels you have chosen what would you target yourself to have done by the end of December. (AS)

My targets: Finish C1, C2, S1 (Maths) Finish Unit 1 & 2 (Chem) likewise for Bio and Eco

I disagree with the above comments. I think it is good to finish all your units (if you can). It means that when you come to class it is just revision.
You can only go as fast as the class, otherwise you get confused - at least I do. I can see what you are saying, I just don't think for me this is wise.
Original post by Helpme.

Bloody hell!!! all that by December that is insane.
Reply 6
Original post by Project Tsukyomi
Bloody hell!!! all that by December that is insane.

Finished c1 c2 s1 already once c1(twice) need to recap/practice more to get it into my head. unit 1 chem finished it likewise bio need to do questions.
this is what i done so far close to finish unit 1 eco.

i study 1/2hrs a day
Original post by Helpme.
Finished c1 c2 s1 already once c1(twice) need to recap/practice more to get it into my head. unit 1 chem finished it likewise bio need to do questions.
this is what i done so far close to finish unit 1 eco.

i study 1/2hrs a day

How is that even possible? you study 1-2 hours a day and done all that did you start in the summer or something? Either way I shouldn't be so shocked myself looking at my schedule I think I'm gonna be done a level by December too because of how fast the college is teaching and im quite far ahead than the college. But to be finished this fast I must say that's quite impressive.
Reply 8
How is that even possible? you study 1-2 hours a day and done all that did you start in the summer or something? Either way I shouldn't be so shocked myself looking at my schedule I think I'm gonna be done a level by December too because of how fast the college is teaching and im quite far ahead than the college. But to be finished this fast I must say that's quite impressive.

Lets say average 1:30hrs on weekdays, weekends 4hrs on sat and sun. and i work in my frees/private which is 8hrs a week are you doing a2?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Helpme.
Lets say average 1:30hrs on weekdays, weekends 4hrs on sat and sun. and i work in my frees/private which is 8hrs a week are you doing a2?

No as level
Reply 10
No as level

Oh nice, what subjects are you taking? Hows studying going for you?
Original post by Helpme.

Finish unit 1 and unit 2 economics by end of December!?
Reply 12
Original post by blondelocks
Finish unit 1 and unit 2 economics by end of December!?

Economics is hard? Idk i find it easy to cope with
Original post by Helpme.
Economics is hard? Idk i find it easy to cope with

Yeah but you haven't even finished unit 1 yet, how are you going you going to finish that and have covered unit 2 by the end of December?

Besides, why do you want to cover everything so early?
Reply 14
Yeah but you haven't even finished unit 1 yet, how are you going you going to finish that and have covered unit 2 by the end of December?

Besides, why do you want to cover everything so early?

Idk, but I know I will... Oh just to stay on top of my game... and see what I can get for the mocks
Original post by Helpme.
Idk, but I know I will... Oh just to stay on top of my game... and see what I can get for the mocks

Staying on top of the game is good. But surely we won't sit unit 2 mocks as the content won't be covered by Jan?
Reply 16
Staying on top of the game is good. But surely we won't sit unit 2 mocks as the content won't be covered by Jan?

For economics I am
Original post by Helpme.
For economics I am

Sitting unit 2 without covering the entire syllabus is retarded man.

Anyhow, good luck with your December work.
Just enjoy your holiday, there's no need to grind and finish stuff take it slow.

Quick Reply

Latest