The Student Room Group

how long does it take for a sixth form to respond to a application

i applied in november and its now december and i have no response but my friends who applied in october got interviews and conditional offers in november so im stressing out but deadline is in february so i think im early but its a really high demand college
(edited 4 months ago)
Don’t stress too much it’s not common to be turned down for colleges/sixth forms.

They will most likely get back in January now as they won’t be open over the Christmas period. Give it until the end of January as this is a normal time frame 🙂
Reply 2
thank you! but i really dont want to be turned down as its the only college i want to go to as its the closest, id have to take a 1hr bus to the others :frown:
Original post by foreshockes
thank you! but i really dont want to be turned down as its the only college i want to go to as its the closest, id have to take a 1hr bus to the others :frown:

Do you meet the grade requirements for each subject with your predicted grades? if so they will more than definitely accept you, if you fail to get these on results day they won’t turn you down but will most likely offer you an alternative choice to a few chosen options of study
Reply 4
Original post by greentiger
Do you meet the grade requirements for each subject with your predicted grades? if so they will more than definitely accept you, if you fail to get these on results day they won’t turn you down but will most likely offer you an alternative choice to a few chosen options of study

yeah i do, thank you for your help! ive actually emailed the school and they said next interviews are in january so i just have to wait after christmas holidays :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending