The Student Room Group

Why am I so obsessed with going on holiday?

I think I have an unusual addiction. Im always browsing for luxurious holidays in my spare time. Ive just got back from Mauritius , going to South France in August but I want to go somewhere hot in December like Antigua! But it’ll be a stretch with money and I just won’t be able to buy spare things if I choose to go away in December.

My boyfriend is a bit perplexed by jt and thinks we should be saving for a house ( true) but maybe I should cancel the SF in august and just do the December holiday? As I hate England in winter it depresses me!

Holidays have always been my passion tho! I just love palm trees and the crystal blue see… we chose SF because my boyfriend wants to drive there! Obvs we can’t drive to Antigua
Original post by Anonymous
I think I have an unusual addiction. Im always browsing for luxurious holidays in my spare time. Ive just got back from Mauritius , going to South France in August but I want to go somewhere hot in December like Antigua! But it’ll be a stretch with money and I just won’t be able to buy spare things if I choose to go away in December.

My boyfriend is a bit perplexed by jt and thinks we should be saving for a house ( true) but maybe I should cancel the SF in august and just do the December holiday? As I hate England in winter it depresses me!

Holidays have always been my passion tho! I just love palm trees and the crystal blue see… we chose SF because my boyfriend wants to drive there! Obvs we can’t drive to Antigua

England boring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending