The Student Room Group

The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shorttstuff
Did zero work this weekend. So productive :rofl:

Really need a big kick in the ass to motivate myself now :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol same. I did get some done on sunday because i freaked out about not having dine enough work

I really wish there was a company that hired out personal motivators and trainers to students
400 words of this essay left to write

then referencing and then I'm done for a bit :woo:
Postgrad applications

PhD applications

Grad scheme applications

Possibility that I will be moving from London

It's all so much :emo
Argh, my boyfriend and I are moving flat on Sunday and we won't have any internet probably until halfway through December (by which point I'll be at home for Christmas)! My exams start on the 10th so looks like I'll be making the pilgrimage to the library every day :frown:
Things were going so well and then I screwed them up for myself :frown: Hating myself so much right now.
essay finished :woo: just referencing which will be done tomorrow :smile:

but

I came home to find half of my pizza was eaten by my housemate! I wouldn't mind but the other three all cook together and have their own food. My food is for me only and she just thinks it's fine to eat it when they have enough food to feed an army :mad:
Original post by lilGem
essay finished :woo: just referencing which will be done tomorrow :smile:

but

I came home to find half of my pizza was eaten by my housemate! I wouldn't mind but the other three all cook together and have their own food. My food is for me only and she just thinks it's fine to eat it when they have enough food to feed an army :mad:

I would definitley say something, that is not acceptable regardless of whether they cook together or not.
Original post by jelly1000
I would definitley say something, that is not acceptable regardless of whether they cook together or not.

I will when she gets back :mad:

also found out she is having old flatmates over tonight for dinner (about 9/10 people) tonight...I found this out from an old flatmate who couldn't attend. lack of communication :mad:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lilGem
I will when she gets back :mad:

also found out she is having old flatmates over tonight for dinner (about 9/10 people) tonight...I found this out from an old flatmate who couldn't attend. lack of communication :mad:

again I would confront her about that
again I would confront her about that

I'm going to when she gets back from wherever she's going.

So glad theres only 3 more weeks of living with her before she spends the rest of the year in Spain.
Original post by lilGem
I'm going to when she gets back from wherever she's going.

So glad theres only 3 more weeks of living with her before she spends the rest of the year in Spain.

thats brilliant :biggrin:
thats brilliant :biggrin:

then I never have to see her again :lol:
Original post by lilGem

even better
even better

It will be a wonderful day haha...now to figure out what to do for dinner :sigh:
Original post by lilGem

:woo:

even better

Everything okay? :frown: (inbox free atm :smile: )
Original post by Slowbro93

no :frown: thanks, i will do

sorry for the rant :colondollar:

just the principles behind it really irritated me :redface:
Original post by lilGem
sorry for the rant :colondollar:

just the principles behind it really irritated me :redface:

I know that a good rant can be really good :tongue: If you wanted to you could have this image in your mind:

no :frown: thanks, i will do

Just replied :h:
I know that a good rant can be really good :tongue: If you wanted to you could have this image in your mind:

:lol: thank you :hugs:

Thanks, I've replied to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending