The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by caitlinevans
I'm going to the same post offer day ������

That's good, nobody else seemed to be getting offers for Chemistry! What other uni's have you applies to?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by AmyVictoria37
That's good, nobody else seemed to be getting offers for Chemistry! What other uni's have you applies to?

I know right! I've applied to York, Exeter and Nottingham. What unis have you applied to?
Reply 242
Original post by University Of Bath
Hi cenxo,
Congratulations on your offer from Bath!

I'm Carly, a second year student studying Modern Languages and European studies. If you have any questions about studying at Bath feel free to quote me and I can answer them.

Carly

Hi Carly,
not sure if you know, but do you have any idea when i'd be likely to get an email about a subject open day for Accounting & Finance?

Thank you!
I know right! I've applied to York, Exeter and Nottingham. What unis have you applied to?

I really liked York but it's really far away from where I live so that was a bit of a problem for me. But I applied for Nottingham, Birmingham, Bath, Warwick and Plymouth. I've got offers from all of them exept Birmingham that I have an Applicant Visit Day for next week. I thing my favourites are Bath and Warwick it is going to be really hard to choose!
Original post by AmyVictoria37
I really liked York but it's really far away from where I live so that was a bit of a problem for me. But I applied for Nottingham, Birmingham, Bath, Warwick and Plymouth. I've got offers from all of them exept Birmingham that I have an Applicant Visit Day for next week. I thing my favourites are Bath and Warwick it is going to be really hard to choose!

I love York and its about 4 hours from me but I love it there so much! I have offers from everywhere except Exeter. I think Ill be choosing between Bath and York so we shall see!
Is Bath anyone else's first choice?
Original post by cenxo
Just got a conditional for Accounting & Finance - AAA Also received one from Warwick on the same day :smile:

Hi, when did you apply? And what were your predicted grades?
I love York and its about 4 hours from me but I love it there so much! I have offers from everywhere except Exeter. I think Ill be choosing between Bath and York so we shall see!

York was very impressive, good luck with your choices! Might see you next week!
Original post by Bude8
Is Bath anyone else's first choice?

It's my 2nd after Durham, however seeing as Durham is very popular this year and needed my UMS I'm not convinced I will get an offer at all :tongue: So Bath may well turn out to be my no. 1!
Reply 249
Original post by normandi
Hi, when did you apply? And what were your predicted grades?

November the 5th i sent it off and they got back to me on the 11th.

I have predicted grades of AAA and I have an additional A at AS Level :smile:
Original post by cenxo
November the 5th i sent it off and they got back to me on the 11th.

I have predicted grades of AAA and I have an additional A at AS Level :smile:

oh congrats! I just sent my application off for 4 days, so I'm still waiting for the result. Did you apply elsewhere?
Reply 251
Original post by normandi
oh congrats! I just sent my application off for 4 days, so I'm still waiting for the result. Did you apply elsewhere?

Warwick (AAA offer)
Birmingham
Nottingham
Leicester (ABB offer)
I just received an offer for Biology! It took exactly a week :smile:
Reply 253
Got an offer for straight economics!
Is anyone going to the Biology post offer open day on 10th December? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meeeeee7
Is anyone going to the Biology post offer open day on 10th December? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes :smile: well biochemistry
Reply 256
Any international/EU applicant (or basically anyone without A Levels/IB) for acc and finance with an offer? How long did it take for it to arrive? ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cenxo
Hi Carly,
not sure if you know, but do you have any idea when i'd be likely to get an email about a subject open day for Accounting & Finance?

Thank you!

Hi cenxo,
The university will invite you to an open day for your department once you've applied and received an offer to study at Bath. This could be any time between December and April (before you start in the following September). So if you've already received an offer you can expect to receive an invitation before April next year. If you want to see more about what you can expect from the department open day you can look at the department website.
I hope that helps and if you have any other questions please quote me.

Carly
Original post by University Of Bath
Hi cenxo,
The university will invite you to an open day for your department once you've applied and received an offer to study at Bath. This could be any time between December and April (before you start in the following September). So if you've already received an offer you can expect to receive an invitation before April next year. If you want to see more about what you can expect from the department open day you can look at the department website.
I hope that helps and if you have any other questions please quote me.

Carly

I guess, as i'm an international student I won't get an invitation to the open day, but I got an offer. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are there any physics applicant/offer holders open days?

I emailed the admissions last week but have yet to receive a reply :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest