The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applied to the medical school and if so, have you received an interview
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Teeahz
Congratulations! What course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mechanical engineering Meng 5 years with Industrial Experience. :biggrin:
When can we apply for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhyss01
When can we apply for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not until the 15th of December
Original post by Aquatix96
Not until the 15th of December

Not long then! Thanks! Can we only puck one or can we pick a few? And which ones/one are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any chem eng applicants got an interview next Wednesday? :smile:
Anyone else applying for Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology?
Did you get your offer yet?
I haven't, really hope I get an offer, manchester would be my first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Took 5 days. Really excited. Working hard for the conditions
Applying to UoM for computer science as well! However I don't know whether I should make it my first choice or uni of Bristol :confused:
Has anybody been invited to attend the open day with an interview for a languages course?
Are you attending alone or with parents? Just curious to know if it differs from the original open day I attended already...
Original post by rachlutz
Has anybody been invited to attend the open day with an interview for a languages course?
Are you attending alone or with parents? Just curious to know if it differs from the original open day I attended already...

I just got an email about visit days but haven't been made an official offer on UCAS yet. Has anyone else got one of these but no offer yet? Aaah
Reply 871
Original post by Rhyss01
Not long then! Thanks! Can we only puck one or can we pick a few? And which ones/one are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that we pick three and rank them in order of preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhyss01

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem, and I think I am going for Oak House, but I don't know which other ones I may apply for. I think you can apply to 3 :smile:
Original post by Teeahz
I think that we pick three and rank them in order of preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem, and I think I am going for Oak House, but I don't know which other ones I may apply for. I think you can apply to 3 :smile:

Thanks both!, is there an open day soon where we can check the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhyss01
Thanks both!, is there an open day soon where we can check the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they do accommodation tours on Wednesdays, and there are also visit days for offer holders. I am attending a visit day on the 11th February
I think they do accommodation tours on Wednesdays, and there are also visit days for offer holders. I am attending a visit day on the 11th February

Thanks! Where could I get more information on these visit days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhyss01
Thanks! Where could I get more information on these visit days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure if there is any information on visit days on the University of Manchester website, but if you do receive an offer, they will send you a letter telling you all the visit days for your course. I received this about a month after I received my offer, but it may vary depending on the course.
I'm not sure if there is any information on visit days on the University of Manchester website, but if you do receive an offer, they will send you a letter telling you all the visit days for your course. I received this about a month after I received my offer, but it may vary depending on the course.

Oh okay I'll have to double check my letters then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aelisabeth
I just got an email about visit days but haven't been made an official offer on UCAS yet. Has anyone else got one of these but no offer yet? Aaah

I got an email inviting me to the open day and interview this thursday:smile:
Chemeng interview on Wednesday :s-smilie: anyone on the same date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending