The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachlutz
Has anybody been invited to attend the open day with an interview for a languages course?
Are you attending alone or with parents? Just curious to know if it differs from the original open day I attended already...

I'm going next Wednesday, alone, no idea if it's different from the open day though :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by misaki2
Chemeng interview on Wednesday :s-smilie: anyone on the same date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meeee
Original post by rachlutz
I got an email inviting me to the open day and interview this thursday:smile:

Oooo well done for what subject? I eventually got an official UCAS offer about an hour later phew!
Original post by angelonm
Meeee

Are you going alone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aelisabeth
Oooo well done for what subject? I eventually got an official UCAS offer about an hour later phew!

Ah well done woop what course? and German and english:smile:
Original post by misaki2
Chemeng interview on Wednesday :s-smilie: anyone on the same date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have one on Wednesday too! For a different course.
Original post by pepperonipizza
I have one on Wednesday too! For a different course.

Is it tomorrow? Which course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misaki2
Is it tomorrow? Which course? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! It's for fashion buying and merchandising
Original post by misaki2
Are you going alone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep but next wednesday not tomrorow :smile:
Reply 889
Hello :smile:

I got an offer for Chemical Engineering( Energy & Environment) as an overseas student. I'm making it my firm cause its my dream school. Anyone applying for self catering? Looked at a few halls and I'm down to about Four :smile: Xx
Got an offer for Politics and Sociology just over a week ago!! So happy!
I'm not at my home address so I haven't yet received the offer in the post.. regarding accommodation, can we apply for it before we secure our firm and insurance? (I haven't yet heard from 2 of my university choices)

:smile:
Reply 891
hey

I have an interview tomorrow :frown: and was wondering if there's any particular dress code?

thanks
Reply 892
Original post by harrietmcg
I'm not at my home address so I haven't yet received the offer in the post.. regarding accommodation, can we apply for it before we secure our firm and insurance? (I haven't yet heard from 2 of my university choices)

Congratulations! I believe that we are able to choose accommodation if we recieve an offer. We can start applying on the 15th of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATS!! Oh my god that sounds like an awesome course (doing sciences but would have loved to gone down the humanities route as well )
Original post by angelonm
CONGRATS!! Oh my god that sounds like an awesome course (doing sciences but would have loved to gone down the humanities route as well )

thank you! Yeah the course looks so interesting, politics is so much more interesting than I originally anticipated it to be!
Which sciences course are you doing?:smile:
Original post by Teeahz
Congratulations! I believe that we are able to choose accommodation if we recieve an offer. We can start applying on the 15th of December.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Okay thanks for the info :smile: is Birmingham your first choice?
Original post by misKay
hey

I have an interview tomorrow :frown: and was wondering if there's any particular dress code?

thanks

I also have an interview tomorrow and in the email I received it said the dress code was informal however I'm going to go for more of a smart casual approach. The dress code may be different for your course, if they didn't specify in the email I would go for a smartish look!
Reply 897
Thank you! Okay thanks for the info :smile: is Birmingham your first choice?

No, Manchester is. What about you?
thank you! Yeah the course looks so interesting, politics is so much more interesting than I originally anticipated it to be!
Which sciences course are you doing?:smile:

I've applied for neuroscience and french :smile:
Original post by Teeahz
No, Manchester is. What about you?

nice, I haven't quite decided yet but its between Manchester and Birmingham. Think I will put Newcastle as my insurance.

Latest

Trending

Trending