The Student Room Group

alevel bilogy essay EDEXCEL

hi ,
please could someone help me I am stuck on my essay.
on the implications part what do I write?
implications of my treatment / drug ?
I am doing a drug so would It just be that?
I'm also doing the same exam board

Implications of a drug could include Ethical Implication (such as Clinical Trials), Social Implications (such as social effects of using the drug) or Economic Implications (such as the cost of the drug)

You need to do two implications and explain them both providing reasonable amount of data. Two implication MUST be different so like you can't choose two ethical implications or social implications, one social and ethical is allowed though.

Hope this helps :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thanks so much :smile:
Original post by hani98
Thanks so much :smile:

You're welcome :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by zhang-liao
You're welcome :biggrin:

For the social implications of taking orlistat (a dieting drug) have you got any ideas? Im stuck helpppppppp:confused:
Original post by hani98
For the social implications of taking orlistat (a dieting drug) have you got any ideas? Im stuck helpppppppp:confused:

For my implications, I discussed the drug in general so in my case, I looked at chemotherapy drugs generally (not one type of chemotherapy drug such as dacarbazine or paclitaxel).

You could discuss like how mortality rates would drop or depression and anxiety after using it - think how will the solution affect someone socially (in terms of their social life maybe)

Look at your solution in general.

For alternatives you look at alternative solutions not a different drug :biggrin:

Hope this helps again :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest