Scroll to see replies

-10981. :tongue: :smile:
-10982. :frown: :smile:
-10983. :smile:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Yay, I was able to rate you this time! :biggrin:

Also: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10723

-10979. :mad:

Are you the person that created the Dancing Cactus account? :wink: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

If so, fantastic thread bump! :happy2:

And thanks for the rep! :smile:

Also, found this:

Seriously, why do people randomly bump such old threads?

I know why - I do this on the Virgin Media forums too - people bump old threads for no reason than to bump old threads. :yep:

Original post by spotify95
Are you the person that created the Dancing Cactus account? :wink: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

If so, fantastic thread bump! :happy2:

And thanks for the rep! :smile:

Yes it was me! :yep:

Sadly can't even log into the puppet any longer. The dialog box for the login just returns an account disabled error, yet as you can see in the thread, I'm not inactive. :confused:

I've got a list of other threads from 2000/2001 I'm planning on bumping in the future.

-10986. :rolleyes:
Yes it was me! :yep:

Sadly can't even log into the puppet any longer. The dialog box for the login just returns an account disabled error, yet as you can see in the thread, I'm not inactive. :confused:

I've got a list of other threads from 2000/2001 I'm planning on bumping in the future.

-10986. :rolleyes:

PRSOM - fantastic thread bump there! :smile: :hugs: :party:

Oh dear, they haven't started deleting accounts have they? Would sending a message to the Contact Us box, about being unable to log in, help at all? :smile:

That's a good idea, if you can get any accounts validated.

Though remember our ultimate aim in the new year - which, if all is successful, we will get our accounts back and won't have to bump really old threads. :yep:

PRSOM - fantastic thread bump there! :smile: :hugs: :party:

Oh dear, they haven't started deleting accounts have they? Would sending a message to the Contact Us box, about being unable to log in, help at all? :smile:

That's a good idea, if you can get any accounts validated.

Though remember our ultimate aim in the new year - which, if all is successful, we will get our accounts back and won't have to bump really old threads. :yep:

If the account was deleted, it would show the user as:

<username>

If we're successful, we can bump as many threads as we want, regardless of the date and ban anyone criticising us for it. :yep;

-10988. :tongue:
If the account was deleted, it would show the user as:

<username>

If we're successful, we can bump as many threads as we want, regardless of the date and ban anyone criticising us for it. :yep:

-10988. :tongue:

I remember the n/a thing, if you de-register it becomes "guest"

On my tessa.bubbles account (can't remember who created it for me but it was a fellow TSR'ian :smile:) when the mods found it was me, they didn't ban it, but de-regged it and made it n/a!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Yep, and I would certainly make sure that all of the threads on the same subject would be merged - regardless of date - so the place looked more tidy. :smile: :yep:

Also, I remember that threads used to have to stop at 3,000 posts - any that stopped that early would be re-organized to a proper number! :smile:

I remember the n/a thing, if you de-register it becomes "guest"

On my tessa.bubbles account (can't remember who created it for me but it was a fellow TSR'ian :smile:) when the mods found it was me, they didn't ban it, but de-regged it and made it n/a!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Yep, and I would certainly make sure that all of the threads on the same subject would be merged - regardless of date - so the place looked more tidy. :smile: :yep:

Also, I remember that threads used to have to stop at 3,000 posts - any that stopped that early would be re-organized to a proper number! :smile:

I mean like the starter of this thread for example, where their account isn't even clickable: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1462

-10990. :mad:
I mean like the starter of this thread for example, where their account isn't even clickable: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1462

-10990. :mad:

Aah okay I get what you mean there, different thing... I take it that was due to voluntary de-registration? :smile:

And thanks for linking me to yet another of your thread bumps (this thread is 12 years old!!!!!!), I love it so much when I see old threads resurrected on the digital forums! :biggrin:

edit: Then the ****ing fascist come along and post this:

[QUOTE=FASCISTS!]Please don't bump such old threads - start a new one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Aah okay I get what you mean there, different thing... I take it that was due to voluntary de-registration? :smile:

And thanks for linking me to yet another of your thread bumps (this thread is 12 years old!!!!!!), I love it so much when I see old threads resurrected on the digital forums! :biggrin:

Probably it was.

By the way, have you seen how CTAM on TBAAJ is going? Love it when you add a number to it. :smile:

-10992. :frown: :smile:
-10993. :smile:
-10994. :redface:
Probably it was.

By the way, have you seen how CTAM on TBAAJ is going? Love it when you add a number to it. :smile:

-10992. :frown: :smile:

I'll definitely pop over and take a look!

I cannot believe that the fascists had such a negative attitude towards your post! :eek: :rolleyes:

-10996. :getmecoat: :rolleyes:
-10997. :biggrin:
-10998. :tongue:
-10999. :mad:
-11000. :smile:

Latest