The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

-11043. :smile:
Original post by spotify95

Can I sue Cruachan, stupidwheelie, DS Forum Support, phylo_roadking, DS and Grace Slick because I bought something from a cafe a few minutes ago and it was
£1.50, but as soon as a answered yes when the cashier asked me if I'm eating in, she said oh then £1.90 making wish I'd said no? :unimpressed: :mad: :banghead:

-11045. :redface:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Can I sue Cruachan, stupidwheelie, DS Forum Support, phylo_roadking, DS and Grace Slick because I bought something from a cafe a few minutes ago and it was
£1.50, but as soon as a answered yes when the cashier asked me if I'm eating in, she said oh then £1.90 making wish I'd said no? :unimpressed: :mad: :banghead:

-11045. :redface:

You got ripped off there Teddy! :frown: :sadnod: :hugs:

You should have refused and walked out!

Yeah sue the lot of 'em! Plus, sue Elaine_W (from the Virgin Media forums) and any other TSR/DS member we have discussed before!

You got ripped off there Teddy! :frown: :sadnod: :hugs:

You should have refused and walked out!

Yeah sue the lot of 'em! Plus, sue Elaine_W (from the Virgin Media forums) and any other TSR/DS member we have discussed before!

If I had complained, chances are my luck would have dictated she would have made threats to me.

Plus, it was a strawberry trifle I was buying, so it was hard to say no. :frown:

-11047. :biggrin:
If I had complained, chances are my luck would have dictated she would have made threats to me.

Plus, it was a strawberry trifle I was buying, so it was hard to say no. :frown:

-11047. :biggrin:

In that case, make sure that you don't order anything in the future from that shop again! :smile: :happy2:

In that case, make sure that you don't order anything in the future from that shop again! :smile: :happy2:

I won't! :yep: Can I sue that cashier because I lost my return train ticket and had to hide in the toilet on the way back so that I wouldn't have to face the wrath of the inspector?

-11049. :mad:
I won't! :yep: Can I sue that cashier because I lost my return train ticket and had to hide in the toilet on the way back so that I wouldn't have to face the wrath of the inspector?

-11049. :mad:

Good idea!

If you don't have a train ticket, use the toilet until your required stop! :biggrin:

I can't do that though, as at Leicester station, they have ticket barriers!

Btw, messaged you on TBAAJ.
Good idea!

If you don't have a train ticket, use the toilet until your required stop! :biggrin:

I can't do that though, as at Leicester station, they have ticket barriers!

Btw, messaged you on TBAAJ.

:hugs:

-11051. :tongue: :smile:

any ideas to solve the problem then? :smile:

Whoah!!!!

Almost lost my Antisocialbeef account on the VM forums.... maybe someones onto me? Help!

Whoah!!!!

Almost lost my Antisocialbeef account on the VM forums.... maybe someones onto me? Help!

Sue Grace Slick for it?

-11054. :redface:
-11055. :yep: :biggrin:
-11056. :rolleyes:
-11057. :biggrin:
-11058. :tongue:

Sue Grace Slick for it?

-11054. :redface:

I'm going to check now :smile:

Also, I'll set you up an account today :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)