The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Hi people. I've applied to University of Manchester for Petroleum Engineering. Still don't have an offer, or interview invitation but I recently sent my application (12 Dec), so I'm patiently waiting.. Anyone else applied for the same/similar course (like some type of engineering)? Any offers? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by lebeko
Hi people. I've applied to University of Manchester for Petroleum Engineering. Still don't have an offer, or interview invitation but I recently sent my application (12 Dec), so I'm patiently waiting.. Anyone else applied for the same/similar course (like some type of engineering)? Any offers? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to chemical engineering, had an interview and now have an offer
Original post by raick1
I wouldn't stress at all you already have the offer basically and the interviews are like a lil chat

Oh, okay! Thank you for calming me down a bit about about the whole interview situation.
Original post by lebeko

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I sent you a msg via pm
Jamez870, congratulations! when did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mid November I think, was asked to an interview less than a week later :smile:
Original post by jamez870
Mid November I think, was asked to an interview less than a week later :smile:

What grades did u get/predicted
Reply 1207
Original post by Lkathryn08
Oh, okay! Thank you for calming me down a bit about about the whole interview situation.

Aye my friend had one for biomed and apparently there were loads of ppl in the room also being talked to so it's coooool
Original post by schindlers list
What grades did u get/predicted

I'm predicted A*A*A
I'm predicted A*A*A

Impressive no wonder you got an interview so quickly
What did you get AS
I've also applied for Petroleum Engineering and still not received an offer. I applied on November 20th, since I'm an international student they asked me to fill out a fee assessment form and since I haven't heard a thing :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Impressive no wonder you got an interview so quickly
What did you get AS

So if one gets AAAA and predicted A*A*A*, is that more or less a guaranteed interview from Manchester?
So if one gets AAAA and predicted A*A*A*, is that more or less a guaranteed interview from Manchester?

I got AAAC at AS and am predicted 3A*s and got an interview fairly quickly,however my ps and references were also strong so i wouldn't say guaranteed but it definitely likens your chances :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I got AAAC at AS and am predicted 3A*s and got an interview fairly quickly,however my ps and references were also strong so i wouldn't say guaranteed but it definitely likens your chances :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's reference?
What's reference?

On ucas, where each of your subject teachers writes a bit about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
On ucas, where each of your subject teachers writes a bit about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ****, I need to be nice and cuddly with my teacher now
Oh ****, I need to be nice and cuddly with my teacher now

Hahahah :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still haven't received anything but an email saying they've received my application. This was a long time ago :/
Original post by Hopstano
I still haven't received anything but an email saying they've received my application. This was a long time ago :/

Don't read too much into it, Manchester for me was one of the last to come back! Just wait for their response but it doesn't mean anything until they accept or reject your application.

Latest

Trending

Trending